Help my Eevee is not evolving.

Xvalkore

So I'm in Neo Gearan so I can check if my eevee's happiness but I've use a bunch of the friendship berries and the blue moon ice cream and it still hasn't evolved into Espeon yet

. its the shiny one too.

2023-01-07.png

Edited by Xvalkore

• Global Mods
14 hours ago, Xvalkore said:

So I'm in Neo Gearan so I can check if my eevee's happiness but I've use a bunch of the friendship berries and the blue moon ice cream and it still hasn't evolved yet. its the shiny one too.

2023-01-07.png

Did you level it up yet? Also what eeveelution are you trying to get? 

There should be a save folder shortcut in the Rejuv folder you initially downloaded, which can lead you to the saved games. From there, upload game.rxdat, or game_x.rxdat (replace x with the corresponding number).  These should be the most recent saves. I hope they can fix your issue!

In case you were wondering about this, I have highlighted the save folder shortcut in the screenshot below. It may be placed differently, and I only know that the save folder shortcut is there for windows.

image.png.a365904715137e82476f98f882b172e6.png

On 1/11/2023 at 12:13 AM, flamesear said:

There should be a save folder shortcut in the Rejuv folder you initially downloaded, which can lead you to the saved games. From there, upload game.rxdat, or game_x.rxdat (replace x with the corresponding number).  These should be the most recent saves. I hope they can fix your issue!

In case you were wondering about this, I have highlighted the save folder shortcut in the screenshot below. It may be placed differently, and I only know that the save folder shortcut is there for windows.

image.png.a365904715137e82476f98f882b172e6.png

oh thank you so much