About the difference between easiest level difficulty and Reborn level difficulty? (spoilers)

Hannelore

Hello,

I was wondering if there is somewhere I can find more detail on the difference in difficulty between easy and normal. The battles in V13 were immensely difficult for me, a rather mediocre trainer 😉 but I was wondering what the easiest level of difficulty is like from anyone who played more for story enjoyment purposes or who just knows. I'm sure there are far more suggestions for ways to help with the hardest battles now that V13 has been out for awhile but I've been wondering, how easy is easy? Does it completely destroy the ability Rejuvnation normal has on making you think outside the box or does it just make it hard but not hair-tearingly hard? Has anyone played both and can give some examples of what to expect from it?

Thanks for any tips :)

5 minutes ago, Hannelore said:

Hello,

I was wondering if there is somewhere I can find more detail on the difference in difficulty between easy and normal. The battles in V13 were immensely difficult for me, a rather mediocre trainer 😉 but I was wondering what the easiest level of difficulty is like from anyone who played more for story enjoyment purposes or who just knows. I'm sure there are far more suggestions for ways to help with the hardest battles now that V13 has been out for awhile but I've been wondering, how easy is easy? Does it completely destroy the ability Rejuvnation normal has on making you think outside the box or does it just make it hard but not hair-tearingly hard? Has anyone played both and can give some examples of what to expect from it?

Thanks for any tips :)

Casual Mode has enemy's mons more underleved than Reborn Style, never surpassing the level cap, exception for some lore-battles. Plus, some main characters will have less mons (Gym leaders for example) or different mons. And some equiped items are removed. Still, it's not super easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most of the times gym leaders will have 4 Pokemon instead of 6 and will have weaker moveset/items. It will still be slightly more difficult than main games but overhaul it is way easier than Normal mode.

Also you can check the wiki for Gym leaders team to see more clear difference. Although it might contain some spoilers.

• Thanks 1