Aura Guardians

Absol-lutelty awesome!

This role play is about a world that is currently in a war. This war exists between two races. The aura guardians and the shadow guardians. The justice in this war, the aura guardians, are people who are deeply connected to a pokemon at birth through a mark on their arms. Once they have turned 13 these marks are developed enough to activate their hidden power. This power is to turn a person into their aura guardian form. Turning into aura guardian form is different for all people because it is triggered in different ways depending on the person. Some just need to concentrate, others may have to experience a death of a family member or friend. By changing form they change appearance from a normal person into a humanoid-pokemon like creature. For example a pidgey aura guardian would go from a normal boy to a boy with feathers, wings, a beak etc. but keep human like features such as two legs and arms. (Although this can be different in some cases like a gastly aura guardian wouldn't have arms or legs) the aura guardians live in a secret camp hidden deep within an unlocated forest. Only aura guardians know of its existence. There are 20 cabins, one for each pokemon type, along with dual types and legendaries. Normal, grass, water, fire, electric, bug, fighting, ground, psychic, rock, dark, poison, flying, ghost, steel, ice, dragon, fairy, dual type, (2 types) and finally legendary. However the shadow guardians are opposite to aura guardians. They are evil, unjust beings that are pure evil. They only exist to kill aura guardians and to do as they wish. They usually live by themselves or in gangs and have no such organizations like cabins that the aura guardians have. Rpers who wish to sign up can be shadow or aura guardian. (Try not to be a legendary unless you absolutely hate every other pokemon than a legendary. I'm trying to not god mode aura guardians or shadows with to many legendaries. Remember you may often be in battle or training during this rp)

Note that you can edit and delete threads and posts. Please stop cluttering up various threads and this subsection in general. Rather than making a new thread, you should have edited the previous one. Similarly, if you're restarting, please delete the old thread.

I dislike raging people, annoying people, bad books, bad quotes, bad posts that I make and read comments on it later that make fun of me, being made fun of, rudeness, screaming, yodeling, dieing, falling, tripping, raging parents, some emos, bad freindship, school food, learning about things i hate, sticky things, the words cute, darling, and adorable, ( -_- ) rocks, family deaths, beings shocked, a pokemon I don't like, and fluffy things... (Lungs explode)

You could just edit the other thread into the RP thread, and make this the OOC thread.

Yeah, that would be great as a OOC thread. But I dont know whether Absol-lutely Awesome knows what OOC is or now.

Anyway, I applaud you! Much clearer and easier to understand this time. Well, gonna be a serperior aura guardian named Alina! (universal name for OC's)

I honestly have no clue how to delete threads LOL

Oh wait you can't delete threads. Ask a mod to help you delete them. Also, refrain from double posting please.

Actually, you can. Go to topic moderation, (next to the follow this topic button at the top right hand corner of the page) and click delete.