[19.16][Mod] 2v2 / Double battles everywhere (trainers/wild encounters)

Vilrose

On 8/24/2023 at 1:51 PM, Vals said:

Hi. I really am interested in this mod, but the download link for de .zip doesn't work. there is another way to download it?

Hi hi !

The two links are working, i tested them rn.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:14 AM, WastelandWolf20 said:

So, I was really excited to play with this mod. However, I keep getting an error whenever I attack. I'm assuming it's because I'm not using the official Reborn, I'm using the All-Gen Eevee Reborn mod which includes the entire base game in the download and just adds more stuff to it like more Eeveelutions. This is the error I'm getting, which I don't understand.

Error.PNG

I'm aware of an incompatibility between that mod and mine, and from what i read, someone was working on that.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time for me those days, so I probably will not be able to work on this.

Remember that, the more you add mods, the more incompatibilities can happen.

Vil'

Hey @@Vilrose!

mogman contacted me, probably the one you mentioned with someone working on the compatibility?

I post a zip here for your mod with the up-to-date version of the AllGen mod! You can put it on your front page if you want!

I can also make a reference to your page on mine for anyone interested!

It's actually not that big of a deal, so for any patches coming to my mod, i can tell whether an update is needed or not!

Anyways, here's the zip!

DBE -AllGen version - By Vilrose.zip

• Like 2

• 1 month later...