Defense of enemies in Intense mode

Deatheye28

So, i was playing against the 14 gym leader and after many attempts i manage to defeat it but i start notice my attacks arent doing much, even having 252/31 on my attack, so i decide check the stats of the enemy and oh my god! i dont know what i did but it seems all the enemies has a crazy boost on their defense, is like the game increased to them 100+ on both defenses, physical and especial making everyone almost tanks but also doing many damage, i check other gameplays on intense mode and i see the other enemies doesnt have such a resistance, so i dont know what just happened or why for me the game is in such difficulty making almost imposible defeats them.

image.png.7419c4358b8d25dacc77b43fd776df18.png

So Melia and Aelita. Because while you probably figured it out after the fact, you're under some illusion that makes you think that you're fighting the two guys in white. So you're really facing against Melia and Aelita while the actual people in white you saw before the battle are your teammates.

image.png.137fcc320eaa98b295f76b6808182eac.png

Edit: Also here's what the togekiss has stat wise. Note that since it's in intense mode, all opponents get illegal EV distributions.

Edited by VMeemes