Wait so (v13 spoilers)

Mei-o_Scarlett

It's said that rune borrowed a bunch of books from the library

One of which is a book about the miera region 

But we know after the whole of the puppet master deal is over that she's actually Freya and FROM miera 

There's also no indication that she lost her memories as shown in her monolouge and it's implied that that is what flora is blackmailing her with so 

Why does she need to borrow books about the miera region again 

46 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

It's said that rune borrowed a bunch of books from the library

One of which is a book about the miera region 

But we know after the whole of the puppet master deal is over that she's actually Freya and FROM miera 

There's also no indication that she lost her memories as shown in her monolouge and it's implied that that is what flora is blackmailing her with so 

Why does she need to borrow books about the miera region again 

Much probably because it was destined to give it to Erin or something, to let her know about Miera Region, but I missed completely that detail. Rune indeed didn't loose memories, only Huey / Lord Xenadin's reincarnation did.

1 hour ago, Lampo said:

Wait, does that mean that Huey is Lord Xenadin's reincarnation? I didn't catch that.

Much probably, after all, Rune stated that she and Flora make "plan" to make sure Huey got a life with fake family and more. Rune found Huey in Void Chasm with her after Miera's incident and I don't think she brought a kid with her and it was stated that Xenadin was one of the victim (but he ""survived"") and that's not a coincidence.