Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How to get choice scarf and choice band

Zantix

Question

So I'm just about to take on the elite 4 and wanted these 2 items. I've done the job quest with the aqua gang to get choice specs. But i didn't do the hiker quest thing pre-restoration to get the choice band. Is there any alternate way of getting choice band and also choice specs?

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Zantix said:

So I'm just about to take on the elite 4 and wanted these 2 items. I've done the job quest with the aqua gang to get choice specs. But i didn't do the hiker quest thing pre-restoration to get the choice band. Is there any alternate way of getting choice band and also choice specs?

finish the spirit hunting quest [25/25] and you'll get all of the 3 choice items

2 hours ago, NeoBolt said:

The only other way from my knowledge is by buying at a post-game section; if ud like I can give you a choice band and choice spec? I can jus revert back to my previous save file; only if you wish though

that would be awesome, is there anything you need in return maybe?

If I recall correctly, you get a choice scarf if you pet all of the eeveelutions. You can get a choice band or choice specs depending on whether you do the magma or aqua gang questline to conclusion. Finally there is the victory road spirits quest. 
I might not be remembering correctly but I think that's correct. 

7 minutes ago, The1Kobra said:

If I recall correctly, you get a choice scarf if you pet all of the eeveelutions. You can get a choice band or choice specs depending on whether you do the magma or aqua gang questline to conclusion. Finally there is the victory road spirits quest. 
I might not be remembering correctly but I think that's correct. 

are there locations for the spirits and the eeveelutions?

Here's what I recall for the Eeveelutions: You need to pet them before the E4, and most have some disappearance condition. 

Umbreon: Vanhanen Castle 
Espeon: Glass Workstation

Glaceon: Glass Workstation

Vaporeon: Fiore Mansion

Leafeon: Behind the Mirage tower, need surf to reach it. 

Sylveon: Victory Road

Jolteon: Nightclub 

Flareon: Route 1

4 minutes ago, The1Kobra said:

Here's what I recall for the Eeveelutions: You need to pet them before the E4, and most have some disappearance condition. 

Umbreon: Vanhanen Castle 
Espeon: Glass Workstation

Glaceon: Glass Workstation

Vaporeon: Fiore Mansion

Leafeon: Behind the Mirage tower, need surf to reach it. 

Sylveon: Victory Road

Jolteon: Nightclub 

Flareon: (Don't recall offhand, sorry. I think the one you find belongs to Charlotte?)

Flareon is owned by a random trainer on Route 1

9 hours ago, Zantix said:

are there locations for the spirits and the eeveelutions?

The locations for the Eeveelutions are as mentioned by people above, but at the point you are, you cannot pet Umbreon, Glaceon and Espeon. So if you missed them earlier, you can't complete the quest.

You only need to defeat any 15 out of the 25 spirits in Victory Road to get both the Choice Band and Choice Scarf. There is a guide for it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kCgmfV8u33_zVK9KnDc8O4-ec6ejj_l3SOo3zqDNCr0/edit
(You also get three Z-Crystals for defeating 15 spirits, so you might want to do it even if you go for the trade)

Edited by Karvanha

11 hours ago, Karvanha said:

The locations for the Eeveelutions are as mentioned by people above, but at the point you are, you cannot pet Umbreon, Glaceon and Espeon. So if you missed them earlier, you can't complete the quest.

You only need to defeat any 15 out of the 25 spirits in Victory Road to get both the Choice Band and Choice Scarf. There is a guide for it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kCgmfV8u33_zVK9KnDc8O4-ec6ejj_l3SOo3zqDNCr0/edit
(You also get three Z-Crystals for defeating 15 spirits, so you might want to do it even if you go for the trade)

Thank you so much and i did miss umbreon unfortunately, thanks for helping though