Tier List Rejuv Characters

SoulN7

I was travelling in the "depths" of community tier lists and I recently found out that there is a good number of possible tier lists even for Rejuvenation. "So..why not sharing my thoughts?", I thought. And I tried to make a tier list for Rejuv characters. Since the template was not completed, I couldn't put all of them, so please don't kill me if Kreiss and others are not here. And don't kill me for my opinions, I'm a good guy I can assure you.

Jokes aside, I think I should start.

1489309652_TierList.thumb.PNG.972f290023202a6a3c4099250261f7e6.PNG

No Opinions: characters I don't have much information to put in the tier list, since: Ana's quest is still going, 3 of the main characters I never used, despite Axel with OG design was my old favourite MC.

D: Characters that I still can't figure how they work, like Reina...or I dislike.

C: I don't mind, but...well...Nastasia is like a mysterious person to me, I hope there will be more...and I forgot about Amanda's existence before V12 and V13.

B: Characters that I like, but sufficient.

A: Good characters. Goomink is Goomink.

S: Extremely good characters.

Z: My favourites. Aevis is the best MC for me. Zetta and Keta are perfect. Crescent's mysterious past and story convinces me. Erin is Erin. Melia too. Amber convinced me much after saving her.

• Like 1