Older versions of Reborn

hassan_119k

Hey guys...soo basically I can't run pokemon reborn ep 19 because i have what they call a "potato PC"...soo i was wondering if i could get ep 18 from someone?...i never really got the chance to complete that game(i got to the water type gym leader and afterwards didn't play it)...i tried searching EVERYWHERE on google but I can't seem to find it....i would really appreciate it if someone could give it to me 🤧

20 hours ago, Rendolf said:

I'd been under the impression that they worked to actually make it run better on lower-end PCs than the previous versions, but I guess I could be mistaken.

Yes, but the absence of the Game.exe that ran on the old engine means that it can't run on 32-bit computers anymore, which I'm assuming is the problem here (the Game.exe in E19 is the Game-z.exe from E18 if I understand correctly)

1 hour ago, Karvanha said:

Yes, but the absence of the Game.exe that ran on the old engine means that it can't run on 32-bit computers anymore, which I'm assuming is the problem here (the Game.exe in E19 is the Game-z.exe from E18 if I understand correctly)

Ah that makes sense

On 6/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, Rendolf said:

Might I ask, what about your computer makes it unable to run E19? I'd been under the impression that they worked to actually make it run better on lower-end PCs than the previous versions, but I guess I could be mistaken.

Ummm i have a 32-bit processor sooo yeahh can't run the game...