Is this A Possibility?

Pain

Hello!

You know that rejuvenation revolves around the aevium region. But, after this team xen mess what will happen. Our character will challenge the elite 8 and will become champion. The game will end or there will be another region. After it ends maybe the creators will (after a year)start working on Rejuvenation 2 or something. Do you guys think this will happen?

Doubt it, after the champion we will already have all Pokémon's available and have access to level 100, furthermore if they were to continue making Pokémon fangames I would imagine they would make an entirely new one from the beginning. I'd say the chances of this happening is around 0.1%. Maybe there will be some side quests in the post game that requires you to go to another region perhaps, but I doubt there will be a story there and I doubt you would battle the gym leaders etc. 

I doubt it as well. It took like years just to get to this point with V13, trying to make another fangame as either a sequel or otherwise would take way too much time. And what would you even base the plot around that the postgame wouldn't do already? It just doesn't seem feasible to me.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Jan said that he will release a sequel to this game, whether or not this is a proper game or just a short story game like where love lies is unknown

1 hour ago, fellowry said:

I'm pretty sure Jan said that he will release a sequel to this game, whether or not this is a proper game or just a short story game like where love lies is unknown

When did he say that? I think if he wanted a sequel I think he would just add a very short post game that shows how our actions have affected the world or something.