Reborn E19 Battle Music Pack!

Karvanha

On 2/17/2023 at 1:02 PM, Centauris91 said:

Hi. Is this pack compatible with the Gen 8 and Gen 9 mod by Fervis?

Yes, it should be compatible (as long as the mod doesn't add new trainers, which I don't think it does), but you need to install this after that one

Edit: It isn't fully compatible actually. A compatibility patch has been added in the main post

Edited by Karvanha
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 3:47 AM, Karvanha said:

@lookingalittlegoth Here, use this trainertypes.dat and place whichever track you want for Arceus in the BGM folder, with the name 'CLBattle- Arceus' (make sure it's an OGG file!)

Edit: Oh wait sorry I forgot the music for that battle actually can't be changed through just the trainertypes file...

Edit 2: I now know how to do it, so if anyone reading this wants this, hit me up again

Hi me again, just asking if I could have that file please? Also thanks again for all your hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

Me again... I am playing all gen reborn and the Solaris fight on Pyrous mountain does noy play the superior theme.

Is this intentional or gust a bug?

Edited by lookingalittlegoth
never mind, I had the audio file named something different.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 7:04 AM, OculusDrake said:

Hello!  If it's okay, do you have a compatibility patch with Allgen that uses your old version of the mod?  I prefer the old music for Cain, Solaris, Arclight, etc.

You can just replace the new music files with the old ones yourself. I don't actually have the old music files with myself right now, but you can get them pretty easily from the old music pack thread at https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/32981-reborne18-and-rejuvenationv12-battle-music-packs/ (you would have to convert the files from mp3 to ogg, but simply changing the file extension works too :P)

On 3/5/2024 at 6:46 PM, JacobBasque said:

I can't get it to work with all gen even when I put the corresponding trainertypes.dat

Can you elaborate on the problem?