Here, We Have An Introduction

Mukuro

Welll hello there. My close friends know me as Lexi (and a few may recognize me) but I prefer to be called Aki. I've been meaning to join Reborn for a while but just recently actually got up the motivation to actively do it.

I'm just recently getting into Pokemon games (I currently own X/Y) but I'm also into anime, namely tragedies and magical girls. One of my favorite games (even though I haven't gotten the chance to play it, thank god for LP's) is Danganronpa, and I really love Madoka Magica, Precure, Cardcaptor Sakura.. well actually, to see more of my favorites, you can go to my anime list riiight here.

I hope to get along well with all of you and to learn and experience more with Pokemon and other games~

• Administrators

Playing DR was really, really fun. Some of the people I regularly skype with will tell you I wouldn't shut up about it for like two weeks straight while I was playing through it. I feel like a lot of the surprise elements will be lost if you've already seen it though... Alas, it is being localized, so there's hope for SDR2!

Welcome and all~

...wait, you say a few people will recognize you, are you that Lexi?

Playing DR was really, really fun. Some of the people I regularly skype with will tell you I wouldn't shut up about it for like two weeks straight while I was playing through it. I feel like a lot of the surprise elements will be lost if you've already seen it though... Alas, it is being localized, so there's hope for SDR2!

Welcome and all~

...wait, you say a few people will recognize you, are you that Lexi?

Yay, there's someone else on here that's heard of it. <3 My friend actually made a point to trick me while I was playing it, so I got all the surprise elements at full blast.. woo...

And if by that Lexi you mean what I think you mean, then yupp, I am.

There's another Lexi? I thought there was one. Oh god. No more name changes please. ;w;

Welcome into Pokemon Reborn! I am a fan of anime too but i'm kinda geared towards the opposite things that you like. ^^; Hope you enjoy your stay!

Edited by Cowtao

hey ya, welcome. hope you enjoy it here.

its always good to see other people who likes the magical girl genera exists. though me being a guy who does is the weird part..... anyway leave a lovely donation of apples and i will make sure they make it to the Wise Wolf Holo.

I'm still all over Madoka Magica half a year after watching it.

I have yet to finish danganronpa because I accidentally deleted the first file's data so I got cockblocked before the beginning of the final case urggggggggh

I watched the whole anime though so that might count for something

Anyway, welcome!