Free 6IV Dittos

TrekkieGamer359

I have a 6IV ditto from EP 18 that I can trade. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to trade a ton of people. So I traded it to a new save file with no passwords and a Torchic starter. (That's what the randomizer gave me.) You can trade yourself for the Ditto.

To trade yourself, just open two reborn windows, one with each game in. Log in to trade under two different user names, and trade with yourself. 

To install the game save file, download the file and put it in the folder named "Pokemon Reborn." The "Pokemon Reborn" folder is not in the game folder itself. Rather it is in the same location as the game folder. On my windows computer they are both in the "Saved Games" folder.

Once you have put the game save file in the "Pokemon Reborn" folder, rename it. It is currently named "Game_n". If you only have one save file, rename it "Game_2". If you have multiple saves, rename it to the first number that isn't being used. (If you have 5 saves, rename it "Game_6".) Then you're ready to trade! 

Here's the link for the file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_7vLurTit3HGkhpWUMev8T3AQPv7h_t/view?usp=sharing 

Have fun guys!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi. Unfortunately, I didn't see this post before I updated my game to episode 19. I can't find the way to trade ditto from the old version to the newer one. Is there any way to do it? Because I did exactly what you said but as I expected, different versions are incompatible. 

On 3/29/2023 at 12:19 AM, Ledophonk said:

Hi. Unfortunately, I didn't see this post before I updated my game to episode 19. I can't find the way to trade ditto from the old version to the newer one. Is there any way to do it? Because I did exactly what you said but as I expected, different versions are incompatible. 

I can give u my ditto, plz message me to discuss trade times

• 3 weeks later...