Unable to Open Ep18 Save File in Ep19

Lucifer Morningstar

Hello. 

I've just downloaded this long awaited update beta but when I click my ep18 save file the game crashes with the following error:
CaptureReborn19.thumb.PNG.2d8304ed7a0bea715f0ff12980041d3e.PNG

I read the list of areas NOT to load into. My last save was on route 3 and though outside not in a cave, I opened 18.4, flew to the Opal Ward and saved outside the Grand Hall which is NOT on the list but the crash persists. 

• Global Mods

It's a bug from having the Jukebox running when you last saved on E18. if you load back up on E18, turn off the jukebox, and save again, it should then load properly.

1 hour ago, Dreamy said:

It's a bug from having the Jukebox running when you last saved on E18. if you load back up on E18, turn off the jukebox, and save again, it should then load properly.

I forgot I had been using the Jukebox because I love the Crystal Valley track. It's been a hell of a long time since I have loaded this game because I finished ep. 18. Thanx. 
One more quick question: Where do I go to use the passwords since I am not starting from the beginning?

20 minutes ago, Dreamy said:

Any PC with data chips in your bag. there also should be an NPC in the calcenon pokemon centre who'll do a few of them for free on old saves

I found the NPC but he only gives out a select few and while the most important one to me was offered, easyhms, how do I get data chips as it would be nice to have the hard cap?