Minecart Puzzle, Stuck

Loner

Hello everybody, I wouldn't want to bother anyone, but I need confirmation that a part of the game is working as intended and that I'm overlooking an obvious solution, rather than having a specific puzzle be bugged. I'll put a couple screenshots with an explanation of the issue in spoilers as to not spoil anything for those who would prefer not to learn about the new stuff beforehands. 

To be clear, I'm not asking for a solution to the puzzle, I'd prefer to figure it out myself if possible, but I'm having some peculiar behaviour that I'd like to understand wether it's intended or not. Thanks for your patience and consideration.

Spoiler

I'm in Victory Road, I completed the second crystals puzzle (amazing btw, loved the need for logical reasoning) and escaped Fern's Decidueye's arrows by going into a cave beneath. I'm now in a room with plenty of railroads, and two minecarts I can access. The objective is to get to a red box of TNT. Notable features in the room is a pile of debris I could probably load on a minecart, if I could get there.

As for the issue, the first minecart, placed vertically, I walk right through when I interact with it. This happens no matter which direction I face it from, I can even get on the railroads (but not walk on them, nor off them). I'm showing an example in the first picture, of me standing behind the minecart on the railroads. This is the one that I'm perplexed about.

The second minecart, which you can also see in the first picture, moves horizontally on a single line, with no option to alter its movement that I can see, and takes me to the place you can see in the second picture, for reference. I'm uncertain that walking right through the first minecart is actually supposed to happen, since I can't get anywhere with the other one, whereas following the path this one should move through would allow me to get to other parts of the room. 

Also, side note, I get a funny error message on startup that really doesn't give me trouble in any way, I just have to click OK and the game starts with no issue whatsoever. Apparently the game believes me to be playing v0.0. I'll add a pic of that too, just in case it has something to do with my issue.

All of this is coming from a fresh install of e19, other than the savefile. 

I've been stuck at that puzzle for the last couple of hours and I can't seem to find an alternative path. If it's just me being dumb I'll redouble my efforts, but if it's not... Yeah. I'd probably go through with the new savefile instead. I would appreciate any sort of help, even just a simple "look better into that room". Again, sorry to bother anyone, and thank you for your patience and consideration. 

Spoiler

PuzzleStuck1.pngPuzzleStuck2.pngErrorMessage1.png

EDIT: Figured out how to put pics in spoiler. Sorry about that.

Edited by Loner

• Administrators

Hi, yes, this is caused by playing on save files that have used mods in the past. You'll need to get someone to fix your save-- I suggest posting in the Unstuck Me thread. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the quick answer, this is beyond anything I could expect!

I only used an itemfinder QOL mod that made it act like a radar, just in case that's relevant and can help pinpoint the issue, and only for the last part of the old savefile's life, while completing the Pokédex.

I'll most definitely post the savefile as recommended though, sorry to bother you. And thank you for your hard work.