Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

And so the wait begins.

Ceelos

Question

13 answers to this question

• Administrators

Nah, I mean I'm going to be redoing the entire thing at some point.

I'm not gonna lie, these are probably the least inspired maps in the whole game >> But like I said, once there's actually a real purpose to them, they'll be remade.

How do you get rid of the spider's webs?

Get honey from the guy with an army of pikachu in his house (somewhere in north adventurine woods). There are trees (look for odd looking trees near the logs and webs) where you can put the honey on it. wait a while and a heracross and pinsir appear. Depending on which one you defeat, the log/web will disappear.

Question about the pikachu house. Do you need to use a honey on a tree to get there in the first place? I used the only 1 I had sofar on what im guessing is a path to the joltik. but cant find any more yet, and my irst combee i found ended up havnig hustle. So im gonna go smash my head into trees and hope to piss off some bees till i get this figured out.