an attempt to estimate the release date for Episode 19

bruhtonium

Thirsting for another hype train post, I went to ame's patreon and found an potential pattern.

If you look at the table below me, you can see that the first two béta waves are exactly a week apart. She has stated that there are three waves in total and if we assume each wave has one week of smooth testing before another wave joins.  If  the last wave gets one additional week of testing, then that means that the game could be released around 8 april. If there aren't any game breaking bugs found or any other unexpected circumstances.

it has occured to me, that this is 99% wrong because evreythinh here is based on retardisme

Béta wave 1

Béta wave 2 start or something, I don't know.( the dude in the comments was rght)

Estimate for Wave 3 ( i am sure that their won't be a wave 3, but only god  ame knows.

Estimate for community release

18-3-2022

25-3-2022

1-4-2022

1-4-2022

15-4-2022

8-4-2022

29-4-2022

• Upvote 1

• Supporter
9 hours ago, bruhtonium said:

Thirsting for another hype train post, I went to ame's patreon and found an potential pattern.

If you look at the table below me, you can see that the first two béta waves are exactly a week apart. She has stated that there are three waves in total and if we assume each wave has one week of smooth testing before another wave joins.  If  the last wave gets one additional week of testing, then that means that the game could be released around 8 april. If there aren't any game breaking bugs found or any other unexpected circumstances.

Béta wave 1

Béta wave 2

Estimate for Wave 3

18-3-2022

25-3-2022

1-4-2022

8-4-2022

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but beta wave 2 hasn't started yet, lol.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2022 at 5:39 PM, bruhtonium said:

it has occured to me, that this is 99% wrong because evreythinh here is based on retardisme

Béta wave 1

Béta wave 2 start or something, I don't know.

Estimate for Wave 3

18-3-2022

25-3-2022

1-4-2022

8-4-2022

I imagine it would take longer to get into each beta wave just cause the game is completed, so bugs are obvs gonna be more important to clear now. 2 weeks for each one(or to get to wave 2)would make the most sense to me

I'm curious how loud is the *SIGH* sound the devs are making when seeing a thread named like that. On the other hand, there is no ''when it will be released'' question here, only the answer to it, so I suppose the rule of postponing the release after such question is not applied here.