Mega Evolutions?

Hebi-chan

I honestly have no idea how this would be done or if it's even within the limits of essentials to do, but after seeing some of the spritework of the people here... are Mega Evolutions in the plans for the gen 6 upgrades? Do people here think it's possible or even want them? I think it's a double edge blade... maybe if they were introduced around gym 10 or something it would be balanced but not before that.

She said in the 10.5 update that we're going to have gen 6 pokemon but I don't think so about mega's . but it is possible . TheSuzerain who created Pokemon Zeta/Omicron will add mega evolution in his game . so it might be a possibility for Reborn :P

Edited by PokeBoss

Pokemon Zeta, huh? Well, if I can just snoop around his scripts.....

It's not a priority, but I'll include it if I can.

Awesome news! Well, potentially awesome news. I know you work so hard on this game already and it really shows. Quality game for sure.

• 7 months later...

Please don't add Mega Evolutions Pokemon CO. ruined last game with that. I love how you made this game difficult, added the status effects to stay after battle, brought back the look of Gen 3. Loving it so far thank you!!

Please don't add Mega Evolutions Pokemon CO. ruined last game with that. I love how you made this game difficult, added the status effects to stay after battle, brought back the look of Gen 3. Loving it so far thank you!!

I dunno, facing Megas without a Mega of your own seems pretty difficult to me.

...Status effects already last after battle.

Reverting to a Gen 3 look is kind of unavoidable, since the maps from Gen 4 onward are 3D computer models.

I dunno, facing Megas without a Mega of your own seems pretty difficult to me.

...Status effects already last after battle.

Reverting to a Gen 3 look is kind of unavoidable, since the maps from Gen 4 onward are 3D computer models.

Megas are not that hard, I just made Samson mega evolve his Blaziken and my Gardevoir 1hitted it with Psychic and its 2 levels below it :P

Megas are not that hard, I just made Samson mega evolve his Blaziken and my Gardevoir 1hitted it with Psychic and its 2 levels below it :P

Did his Blaziken use Protect to get a speed boost and then OHKO your Gardevoir with a Flare Blitz?

No?

Then you didn't face a proper Mega. You just got sandbagged.

I'm going to start to develop a side FAQ.

Are there........? No.

When will we get......? When Ame feels like it.

I can haz stickers? Fuhget about it.

What do I do, I'm on Route 2? Read one of the 40 other topics on it.

Will you put this pokemon in the next episode? No, just because you asked.

Where can I find this pokemon? Read the location guide that you clearly didn't care to notice at the top of the forum.

Why can't I beat this person? Because you only use 5 pokemon and apparently haven't done any grinding.

What does the puzzle look like when it's done? Google it, or look at the dang file.

When will pokemon follow us? When will you stop asking questions that have been asked 30 million times already?

That's a start I think.

I'm going to start to develop a side FAQ.

Are there........? No.

When will we get......? When Ame feels like it.

I can haz stickers? Fuhget about it.

What do I do, I'm on Route 2? Read one of the 40 other topics on it.

Will you put this pokemon in the next episode? No, just because you asked.

Where can I find this pokemon? Read the location guide that you clearly didn't care to notice at the top of the forum.

Why can't I beat this person? Because you only use 5 pokemon and apparently haven't done any grinding.

What does the puzzle look like when it's done? Google it, or look at the dang file.

When will pokemon follow us? When will you stop asking questions that have been asked 30 million times already?

That's a start I think.

You forgot:

When is next episode out? You just added a month of wait time for asking