Special attack EV training

Jean mi

This is a quick question, I hope this is the right place to ask this.

Hey guys ! Before going on the episode 10, I changed a member of my team, originally the useless Exploud to Gastrodon. While I train it to join, may as well give it special attack EVs. Do you know any good locations where I can EV train in spA please ? Preferably without too many grass types.

Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie is actually really good for endgame SpA EV training:

Unown- 1 SpA, 1 Atk

Sigilyph- 2 SpA

Natu- 1 SpA

Xatu- 1 SpA, 1 Speed

Those are the only Pokes I've managed to find in there so far (doubt there's anymore but you never know). Only issue is the low encounter rate.

Edited by Khayoz

Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie is actually really good for endgame SpA EV training:

Unown- 1 SpA, 1 Atk

Sigilyph- 2 SpA

Natu- 1 SpA

Xatu- 1 SpA, 1 Speed

Those are the only Pokes I've managed to find in there so far (doubt there's anymore but you never know). Only issue is the low encounter rate.

Bring a sweet scent user

Does anyone know how to find the evs and ivs of a pokemon? I know that there's a couple in Lapis Ward, but I can't tell which one is the ev/iv checker. Also, is there a way to check if you have evs invested in other stats? I want to know if I have some spc attack evs invested in my blaziken, but the couple only talks about how my blaziken has high attack stats.

You can check if you have EV's invested in other stats by going to the Department store and buying a couple of each kind of EV reducing berry. If you use it and it says "The stat can not go lower" than you have 0 EV's in that stat. Other than that there is no sure fire way of knowing exact amounts of EV's in stats.

Ame, this was in Pokemon Zeta? Would it be implementable in this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPvAzGPNeY#t=12m

• Administrators

Does anyone know how to find the evs and ivs of a pokemon? I know that there's a couple in Lapis Ward, but I can't tell which one is the ev/iv checker. Also, is there a way to check if you have evs invested in other stats? I want to know if I have some spc attack evs invested in my blaziken, but the couple only talks about how my blaziken has high attack stats.

IV = potential

EV = growth

iirc the woman is the EV checker

That said I am interested in having them be more specific.

Ame, this was in Pokemon Zeta? Would it be implementable in this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPvAzGPNeY#t=12m

...What, exactly?

• 1 month later...

Glooms are too unreliable regardless of weather. If you want Sp Attack EVs, go with Unowns until, say, lv 40 ish. Just because the minimum level for Unowns is 20 and its a pain in the neck to have to waste moves on such weaklings. (: as for later in the game, I wouldnt know, sierra keeps giving my team frostbite so Im working on a magmar to blast my way through~

Btw, totally off topic, that venomoth you have in your signature Jean? It looks like its on drugs- its moving faster than the rest of the pokemon in the signature, js lol D:

Btw, totally off topic, that venomoth you have in your signature Jean? It looks like its on drugs- its moving faster than the rest of the pokemon in the signature, js lol D:

Yeah, that's normal, BW animated sprites are like this, Venomoth seems more "animated" than many others for some reason, it indeed looks like it's on drugs :P, it's the master of "drugging" the ennemis' pokes by putting them to sleep.