El, Episode 10 (Spoiler Alert)

Calvius

Can anyone help?

I can't get past Arceus, since you need to defeat him and he OHKOs almost all of my pokemon .. how did you get past?

What pokemon are best to fight him?

The only one who could deal damage is Primeape but he can't take a Focus Blast or Judgement ..

Finally defeated him. With Ghastly Level 10 with Focus Band and Hypnosis, pure luck Ghastly hit hypnosis 3 times in a row. The damage was dealed by Cross Chop Primeape and a crit :D

Edited by Calvius

I used Infernape who landed a crit with Close Combat and one-shotted him. Perhaps you can get a fast Poke and use a Sleep-inducing move, or you could try and Toxic stall.

Khayoz is gonna love me for this one. i went in with the eevee squad!

He misses focus blast on my Umbreon and i use toxic

he full heals i use Wish

he lands focus blast, i survive with like 10% (31 SpDef IVs FTW!)

I get the heal from wish and use toxic

he uses another full heal and i wish again

I use Protect and get back to full hp

he uses focus blast and misses and i use toxic

I Protect

He uses Judgment i survive with a decent amount, then use Wish

I Protect

He uses Judgement and gets a crit............. :mellow:

So i send In Jolteon and use Thunder and after poison damage, GG Arceus.

Use a Sturdy Magnezone with Thunder Wave and use it 3 times in a row(to get through the full heals). Then, use Gengar's Destiny Bond. That's what I did, probably the simplest solution to this battle. Or you could use Prankster Cottonee Leech Seed and a Sturdy Pineco and keep getting your HP back, as well as PP stalling. Those are the 2 solutions I know.

Arceus is too freaking OP the only Pokemon that was able to deal damage was my lv.55 Scrafty with Hi Jump Kick and that didn't even do half damage. And the only reason for this was because he dodged Focus Blast, but even when using Dark Pulse Arceus still OHKO Scrafty at full HP and it wasn't even a Critical Hit...How do I defeat this thing?

Ok I managed to defeat it with Scrafty thank god he survived Judgement and dodged Focus Blast. (Scrafty is at lv. 59 at this point)

Edited by DarkLucario79

I pp stalled out it's dark pulse and let spiritomb do it's thing, the acrceus has recover, focus blast, judgement, and dark pulse after dark pulse was gone I kind of just spammed hypnosis and +6 dark pulses.

Genius All I need are some potions, and focus band or sash

Seriously? We SHOULDNT NEED CRAZY STRATEGIES LIKE THIS! I get that the game is suposed to be harder than most games, but COME ON! Arceus at lvl 80! Its too hard! At least we should have a "lost" version, like with Solaris Garchomp....

Use Cotton Candy ! They may be 6000$ but worth it . If you had a pick up team just sell all your Rare Candy (10 000$ each) and buy Cotton Candy's ! (They act like Max Revive) I stalled him until he had no more PP left on his move . (Judgement 10-16pp , Focus Byour last 5-8pp , Dark Pulse 15-24pp & Recover 10-16pp) I'm pretty sure he doesn't have max PP on his move doe . You should be fine after he's out of Focus Blast & Judgement. Dark Pulse doesn't deal a lot of damage but it can be dangerous since it can Flinch your Pokemon and it might be annoying. or you can always bring your own Ditto in the battle and use Transform :3 might be fun to do xD!

This is Ridiculous I can't handle this I feel like I'm going to Rage I thought the Quick attack+Endeavor+Focus Band+Rattata=Victory thing would work but It had leftovers why Ditto just why Didnt you eat last night? So why are you carrying leftovers we all know you can eat s much as you can because it seems like you have no stomach. ;~; (the reason I have focus band because I couldn't find a sash)

You shouldn't have to win to progress depending on how you answer in that scene.

But....but...WHY would we side with El, if we KNOW he is lying, and that Luna is NOT brainwashed?

I hate myself now, but I didnt want to be stuck here forever, so I sided with El just for the "lost" ending...I just hope there wont be any future consequences to that XD