I think my game has an extremely specific bug??

Sholla

So I'm dealing with Souta's gym, V13. He's a doozy, for sure, and the first thing I of course did after getting trounced the first time was have a looksee at what his field does. And it says here the Open Sky field makes it so Cloud Nine terminates weather, rather than just nulling it out while the mon is there to actively stamp it out - but my Drampa has been with me since good ol' Mount Moody, and his Cloud Nine doesn't actually collapse the strong winds weather that Souta's fight has, just keeps it off my back while Drampa's alive.

There are even strats on this site in other threads saying that Cloud Nine is something I should be relying on since it's supposed to work differently on this field. Am I missing something? Was that something they changed?

24 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

In battle:

When a pokemon with Cloud Nine is in battle, all effects of Weather are negated (although weather itself does not dissapear). 

It's a normal pokemon mechanic. Thats just how Cloud Nine works. 

That's the thing, on the rejuvenation wiki it says that on this field specifically Cloud Nine is supposed to remove weather effects entirely instead. It works differently on this field according to other topics here in the forum, as well as on the Sky Field page of the wiki, so I was and still am confused as to whether that was a thing at all, or if they changed it V13.

OH. That explains everything. I didn't see it mention that at all there.
That's honestly too bad because Tailwind lasts for 8 damn turns. The change to Cloud Nine seems kind of trivial with that considered...