Episode 10 Ratings *Spoler alert*

Ousawa

The episode was great, I finished it already. I still have a little bit of exploring to do within the forest and the tower, since I bet there is something there after game.....

The thing's I was giddish about were:

1.) Heracross is available at this point. One of my dear favorites.....as well as

2.) Tyrogue. Not gonna say where you can get it, but make sure you have a Dunsparce on hand....

Now to make a better team without being distracted with homework or pokemon x/y.

Edited by ZeroPassion

Tbh it was...meh. Could have been alot longer ( considering the hype and where it left off..) Apparently there are supposed to be alot of sidequest but i only know about the yureyu key (which unlocks absof**kinglutely nothing..) and the forest, which i cant figure out how to explore deeper in..i would like to know if they are any real new areas to explore and what of the dept store? magmarizer? Razor Fang? To me it didnt feel like a full episode. Just my opinion. To me this should have been the 9.5 release. Oh well, nice episode Ame. Hope the next ep brings alot more to the table

Tbh it was...meh. Could have been alot longer ( considering the hype and where it left off..) Apparently there are supposed to be alot of sidequest but i only know about the yureyu key (which unlocks absof**kinglutely nothing..) and the forest, which i cant figure out how to explore deeper in..i would like to know if they are any real new areas to explore and what of the dept store? magmarizer? Razor Fang? To me it didnt feel like a full episode. Just my opinion. To me this should have been the 9.5 release. Oh well, nice episode Ame. Hope the next ep brings alot more to the table

The Yureyu key unlocks two doors in shades power plant

Wait what yuryeya key?

The key to life and fortune. To acquire the key you must first go to the cave where you first encounter Saphira. Enter that tunnel, and you will have some ledge jumping to do. It should be easy to figure out from there. Once you have the key, you can go to Shade's Power Plant to find a great pokemon.....which I will be adding to my team.....

You can also get another pokemon up at the area where I'm talking about. Do a little searching up there to figure it out.

Needed: Rock Smash, Strength.

The key to life and fortune. To acquire the key you must first go to the cave where you first encounter Saphira. Enter that tunnel, and you will have some ledge jumping to do. It should be easy to figure out from there. Once you have the key, you can go to Shade's Power Plant to find a great pokemon.....which I will be adding to my team.....

You can also get another pokemon up at the area where I'm talking about. Do a little searching up there to figure it out.

Needed: Rock Smash, Strength.

Xie Xie! ^_^

I thought the episode was pretty fun to play through, especially the chess games. Also, props to Amethyst for working Elliot into the game. :D I do wish it was a little bit longer, but I like where the story's going.

Also...

Based on the Episode 11 preview... Does this mean Gossip Gardevoir is evil? :blink:

This Episode was really good I really enjoyed -except that part about arceus that was mean but by the way There is a lot of high leveled wild pokemon so I can level up my pokemon teams in my pc box until episode 11 come out. by the way when is episode 11 coming?

Hold your horses boy!

Ame doesn't seem to ever give much away about when it will come out until she's putting the finishing touches on it. I'd imagine she does this to avoid making people upset and yelling at her if she decides to push it back for whatever reason. Anyways if current trends continue. I'd say late January - mid February.

Edited by McMc

I liked it ^__^ It opened up a path back to the city so we don't have to go through that tunnel again *shudder*. I always forgot to bring my HM slave when i went so it always took so long to run back to the nearest PC at Charlotte's house Q__Q

My only pet peeve was the overly powerful pokemon everywhere, i leveled too fast D: (cant believe thats even a complaint LOL)