Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Help Aya Pokémons outspeed most of my pokemons

Vrallamn

Question

Help don't know what I'm doing wrong but Aya Pokémons outspeed most of my pokemons specially my alolan Diglett it has 93 speed and is being outspeed by a Nidoqueen with 43 speed don't know what is happening  only my meow stick with 103 speed is behaving normally 

3 answers to this question

The minimum possible speed for a level 41 nidoqueen is 60, assuming IV 0, no EVs, and a -speed nature; either the source you're using for speed of 43 is wrong, or you're misinterpreting it. Linked thread suggests that nidoqueen should have 60 EVs in each stat, which would give a speed of 94 in conjunction with a +speed nature; that's probably what's going on.

Why is your Diglett not a Dugtrio yet? If you evolve it will probably out speed. Nidoqueen is pretty fast that's why it out speeds many of your mons. A good place to EV train for speed is under the Opal bridge that you can get to by going right from Peridot ward. If you go in the dark spots wild lvl 5 Woobat will appear, there are two dark spots there, it's pretty convenient. 

Nidoqueen does not have 43 speed. It has a base 76 speed stat, and is level 41. That puts its speed somewhere in the 80s, assuming 0 EVs (which I think is the case with Aya). Where did you even get the 43 number from?

And I agree with the above poster, why do you have Alolan DIGLETT at Aya?