Rillaboom Very good grass pokemon

Ziggz

Yeah it is pretty good, I used one in my Evil Run that I did for V15. I reseted until it was Adamant nature, and trained in Attack and Speed. After the 8th gym I used breeding (well I cheated using debug, but I had ditto + destiny knot, so I could have breed it and the rest of my mons, it would've just taken ages) to get it to have max IVs. Grassy surge as the ability is really nice since all its grass moves do, I think it is, 1.5x damage? Makes wood hammer hit very hard. 

Definitly one of the best starters, since grassy surge is very strong. I think Cinderace (libero), Greninja (Protean) and Blazikan (speed boost) might all still just be better, but it is still VERY good. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shinano said:

I was abit curious about this but how good is rillabooms coverage?

Pretty good. Wood hammer is really all you need. Acrobatics is great with the Gem items, you could probably put something else there tho...

Moveset.png

I personally like to keep Drum Beating for a while, since it's a decent move that drops the opponent 's speed, but if we ever get grassy glide I'm definitely using that instead. Other than acrobatics, this is exactly what I used.

1 hour ago, Kriecht said:

I personally like to keep Drum Beating for a while, since it's a decent move that drops the opponent 's speed, but if we ever get grassy glide I'm definitely using that instead. Other than acrobatics, this is exactly what I used.

Fair enough. I usually don't like having two of the same type of move, so I cut the drum move for Wood Hammer. It does the big damage, and most bosses will one/two shot you regardless because of the field effects anyway, so the recoil rarely matters. Not using Acrobatics is understandable, it has been a while since I played, but I am pretty sure that is the move slot I swap around a lot, it just happens to be Acrobatics right now, but it is pretty strong with flying gem.