Stuck at Fiore Mansion Gauntlet

Rez-san

Henlo!

This is my third playthrough of this game and used to play pokemon casually. Kinda enjoyed this game and currently stuck at the Fiore Mansion Gauntlet, especially at the last tag battle. Any suggestions for changes I can make on my team???

swampert.gif.31fde10b81b053d70ef06f30ba436a79.gif3ani__701__xy.gif.1452b53df206dfef87b58c66ec5497f8.gif3ani__065_f_xy.gif.3da82fb22ffff6008238f509a82f83d1.gif3ani__464_f_xy.gif.3fe69d6f7aea2061fdad2baf007401ee.gif3ani__297__xy.gif.143e78a8cfcd02f98e89bcb8343a0194.gif#059

Swampert LV 75 

Damp
Earthquake
Hammer Arm
Waterfall
Rock Slide
Hawlucha LV 75

Unburden
Sword Dance
High Jump Kick
Flying Press
Bounce

Alakazam LV 74

Magic Guard
Hidden Power (Electric)
Psychic
Calm Mind
Reflect
Hariyama LV 69

Guts (Still finding flame orb)
Close Combat
Knock Off
Heavy Slam
Brick Break
Arcanine LV 66

Intimidate
Sunny Day

Flare Blitz
Extreme Speed
Close Combat

Rhyperior LV 75

Solid Rock
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Hammer Arm
Curse 

Reserves (Mostly LV 63-67)

Manetric

Walrein
Talonflame
Drapion
Noivern

Extra and yet to be trained
Typhlosion 

Lucario
Snivy
Turtwig
Fennekin

Lileep
Swinub

I suggest using reflect for this fight with Alakazam, preferably while holding the light clay, seeing as nearly all of Solaris' pokemon are physical attackers. What is the level cap for this fight? I notice a lot of your mons are at level 75, if you have issues with disobeying perhaps you could common candy a few of them. In double battles a good tactic is to focus on one side of the battle, and after all the trainer's pokemon have fainted, the battle becomes a 2 on 1. You could try to do it for this battle too, maybe focusing on the new world orderly's pokemon first. 

5 hours ago, RebornFan7 said:

I suggest using reflect for this fight with Alakazam, preferably while holding the light clay, seeing as nearly all of Solaris' pokemon are physical attackers. What is the level cap for this fight? I notice a lot of your mons are at level 75, if you have issues with disobeying perhaps you could common candy a few of them. In double battles a good tactic is to focus on one side of the battle, and after all the trainer's pokemon have fainted, the battle becomes a 2 on 1. You could try to do it for this battle too, maybe focusing on the new world orderly's pokemon first. 

The level cap is 75 and I do have stacks of common candy incase I need to train other mons with EXP share if I get stuck in certain fights. I did try that tactic focusing on one side of the battle, but usually it didn't work in the last tag battle because most of their pokemon outspeed mine especially his Garchamp. Even my rhyperior 4x curse can't handle his garchamp's attacks. I was considering getting a Weavile (forgot I have a sneasel in the pc) since my Arcanine is currently my weakest link in the team (even though its intimidate is quite good). 

One thing to consider though is aside from Alakazam, you only have physical attackers. It might be useful to try to balance out with some special attack as well just to help with certain parts of the fight. Your Alakazam should be able to outspeed the Garchomp too, maybe try using Dazzling Gleam on your Alakazam, you might be able to OHKO it since Garchomps sp def is one of its lowest stats. 

11 hours ago, jbastian1 said:

One thing to consider though is aside from Alakazam, you only have physical attackers. It might be useful to try to balance out with some special attack as well just to help with certain parts of the fight. Your Alakazam should be able to outspeed the Garchomp too, maybe try using Dazzling Gleam on your Alakazam, you might be able to OHKO it since Garchomps sp def is one of its lowest stats. 

Already managed to past through this gauntlet and forgot how I did that xd. But at that time I don't have access for dazzling beam because I need to beat Adreinn for the TM. Luckily I am already at Adrienn figuring a strat on beating him, on the other hand, I am currently grinding some money and xp for some of my main team and that are low leveled fn especially lucario since I wanted another special attacker and swap out my hariyama for certain battles.
image.thumb.png.37b2493204f39a2c962f780bd7c075b5.png 

And these are some in my PC 
image.thumb.png.e7310c5c25e3959533432fb4061c33b7.png

image.thumb.png.80100b6189bc49b1128e323db15c9ef9.png

I am planning to train my beldum and gardevior for swapping my alakazam for certain future battles, what u guys think?

9 hours ago, Rez-san said:

Already managed to past through this gauntlet and forgot how I did that xd. But at that time I don't have access for dazzling beam because I need to beat Adreinn for the TM. Luckily I am already at Adrienn figuring a strat on beating him, on the other hand, I am currently grinding some money and xp for some of my main team and that are low leveled fn especially lucario since I wanted another special attacker and swap out my hariyama for certain battles.

I am planning to train my beldum and gardevior for swapping my alakazam for certain future battles, what u guys think?

If the team displayed is for the fight against Adrienn, then yes I would 100% advise to bench your Helmar, I really don´t see what it could do for you in the future. Remember, you can change Adrienn terrain to the fairy tale field that increases the power of steel moves. And steel wreaks fairies, so yep, go for that Metagross ASAP. It is overall strong anyway, so if you need physical damge use it, otherwise Gardevoir/Alakazam. And I think an Excadrill would be great for you there (don't remember if you can get one already). Otherwise, Magnezone is widely considered as one of the top pokemon in Reborn and would be great for your team and against Adrienn.

Alternatively, Crobat can be fun, you can blow away the mist and fully exploit the poison.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Rez-san said:

I agree with the person above about Metagross. Also, you have a bronzong too that could work well too! Gyro Ball her whole team and that levitate will help incase she has some ground moves to combat the steel typing since we all know the gym leaders love to have their coverage. You could also pull your Typhlosion out of the box for the fight too for more fire power (literally) and just rebox him afterwards. I find it useful to train up a good rotation like that so you are prepared for any situation.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jbastian1 said:

I agree with the person above about Metagross. Also, you have a bronzong too that could work well too! Gyro Ball her whole team and that levitate will help incase she has some ground moves to combat the steel typing since we all know the gym leaders love to have their coverage. You could also pull your Typhlosion out of the box for the fight too for more fire power (literally) and just rebox him afterwards. I find it useful to train up a good rotation like that so you are prepared for any situation.  

10 hours ago, Silkerin said:

If the team displayed is for the fight against Adrienn, then yes I would 100% advise to bench your Helmar, I really don´t see what it could do for you in the future. Remember, you can change Adrienn terrain to the fairy tale field that increases the power of steel moves. And steel wreaks fairies, so yep, go for that Metagross ASAP. It is overall strong anyway, so if you need physical damge use it, otherwise Gardevoir/Alakazam. And I think an Excadrill would be great for you there (don't remember if you can get one already). Otherwise, Magnezone is widely considered as one of the top pokemon in Reborn and would be great for your team and against Adrienn.

Alternatively, Crobat can be fun, you can blow away the mist and fully exploit the poison.

Ohh thanks for reminding me about excadrill, gonna need that for my charizard later since excadrill can remove stealth rock. The magnezone also seems nice since manetric doesnt have large coverage compare to magnezone.

I usually use bronzong for setting up trick room and screens, but gyro kinda looks interesting. Gonna EV train him after my metagross and lucario

3 hours ago, Rez-san said:

Ohh thanks for reminding me about excadrill, gonna need that for my charizard later since excadrill can remove stealth rock. The magnezone also seems nice since manetric doesnt have large coverage compare to magnezone.

I usually use bronzong for setting up trick room and screens, but gyro kinda looks interesting. Gonna EV train him after my metagross and lucario

If we are talking ingame only, then there is no real need to use rapid spin on Excadrill. I don't remember a single fight where stealth rock has been an issue, so you can use a better move instead. I would go with EQ, Iron Head, Rock Slide and for the last slot either SD/Hone Claws for set up (but Exca is actually not that great at setting up with mediocre bulk and no recovery) or X-Scissor/Poison Jab/Brick Break for coverage. Of course you can keep Rapid Spin there but again, I don't think it is that useful in game.

• Thanks 1