Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dep. Store Stickers

Calvius

Question

I'm on the hunt ..

not for a pokemon but for the stickers you need for the department store.

Currently I own two stickers, the one you have from the beginning on (not sure but I can't remember finding it, so) and the one you got from the guy you saved in the underground railnet ..

I searched for it and couldn't find any topics about it, so I thought I start a new topic, because others may search for them, too. It can't be just me who has no idea where to find them :D

Wait, how did you get 4?!

Also, where is this supposed sticker in Spinel town...? I've beaten 10.1 and still can't find anyone in Spinel Town who gives a department store sticker.

Ummm, where to begin...

1. The 4th Link Stone(for me at least) is the same one which was at the rock outside the destroyed Yurreu HQ. Basically the event respawned, so if you took the stone back in episode 9, you can get it again.

2. There is a lady sitting on a bench wearing green that teleports (if she hasn't teleported just do circles near her until she teleports) and appears at the forest. If you give her medicine she will go back to spinnel town and she will give you a sticker. Again this event reset, resulting in her giving you a second sticker if you already had taken one in ep.9.

Whew

2. There is a lady sitting on a bench wearing green that teleports (if she hasn't teleported just do circles near her until she teleports) and appears at the forest. If you give her medicine she will go back to spinnel town and she will give you a sticker. Again this event reset, resulting in her giving you a second sticker if you already had taken one in ep.9.

for me i just talked to her in the town and she gives me the sticker

Wait, how did you get 4?!

Also, where is this supposed sticker in Spinel town...? I've beaten 10.1 and still can't find anyone in Spinel Town who gives a department store sticker.

1. stairway vendor

2. rock near Yureyu Bldg.

3. trade for rare candy with a guy in Obsidia slums (Clear day)

4. rock near Yureyu Bldg. (re spawned after 10.1 update)

awwwww I hate my life T_T because I got the sticker in EP 10.1 and she just says "Thank you for saving me!" i really need those stones for some of my pokemon that are in switching. (can someone maybe give me the save file with the 7th floor? XD)

instead of a sticker I got a mysterious pokemon egg.I'm playing 10.5

I'm pretty sure that the sticker for saving the girl in jasper ward got replaced with the Smoochum egg, Well now I'm glad I started in 10.1

I'm pretty sure that the sticker for saving the girl in jasper ward got replaced with the Smoochum egg, Well now I'm glad I started in 10.1

Yeah, it was replaced by the Smoochum. Really tore at my heartstrings to know I couldn't access those evo stones ;_;

Edited by Arkhidon

Yeah, it was replaced by the Smoochum. Really tore at my heartstrings to know I couldn't access those evo stones ;_;

If that is the case, has the order to get stickers been redone? When would another sticker even BE?

yup. Same here. And yes, The sticker for that event was replaced by the smoochum egg (which I released, I HATE Smoochum and Jynx point blank)