Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dep. Store Stickers

Calvius

Question

I'm on the hunt ..

not for a pokemon but for the stickers you need for the department store.

Currently I own two stickers, the one you have from the beginning on (not sure but I can't remember finding it, so) and the one you got from the guy you saved in the underground railnet ..

I searched for it and couldn't find any topics about it, so I thought I start a new topic, because others may search for them, too. It can't be just me who has no idea where to find them :D

Well I'm not sure whether to call it a glitch or not. But if in Episode 9 you got the sticker from Spinel Town (The girl you got the Medicine for in the Chrysolia Forest) in Episode 10 if you go talk to her again she'll give you another sticker.

I's this really true? you just have to talk to her at Spinel? hmm. i might try doing that. accessing the next floors of the Department Stores will help a lot (really depends to what will be available for purchase though)

• Administrators

It's not really anything, I can fix, that's the problem. I noted in the readme/changelog that as a result of the visual overhaul/lag reduction from 9.5, some events would reset... that happened to be one of them ><

soooo yeah.

not pleased, but whatever, enjoy the stones!

it is still possible in 10.1 ^_^

one more thing did you know that you can also claim another link stone, giving us a total of 4 link stones :wub:

Awwww Yeaaaaaaaa found it last night, didn't wanna spoil it though ;) Now i've got a badass Steelix (only if it was lvl 75 :( )

one more thing did you know that you can also claim another link stone, giving us a total of 4 link stones :wub:

Awwww Yeaaaaaaaa found it last night, didn't wanna spoil it though ;) Now i've got a badass Steelix (only if it was lvl 75 :( )

Whaaaat?? Rawr!! Must find.

Edited by Alphagar

Link Stones appear after Beating Shelly the Lapis Ward Gym Leader I think... It was such a long time ago I've forgotten LOL (All I remember is how it took me 5 tries to properly double team my staravia to beat the crap out of her bugs qq) Some dude gives them out for 10,000 right in front of the grand stairway after you finish all the events following the defeat of the Lapis Ward Gym.

....I THINK.

Sorry if its not right, this is a fuzzy memory for me. D:

Wait, how did you get 4?!

Also, where is this supposed sticker in Spinel town...? I've beaten 10.1 and still can't find anyone in Spinel Town who gives a department store sticker.

Edited by Flux