Looking For Drifloon

ryushusupercat

I've been having absolutely rotten luck locating a Drifloon for Zumi, and I don't know how much longer I can handle running around Wispy Path trying to find one. Is there an easier way to find a Drifloon (I'm currently up to West Gearen in terms of story), or would it be possible to hack one into my boxes using debug?

On 11/22/2021 at 2:59 AM, 5uperdawg said:

I think it's on wispy path, but only available at night. Wispy path is the route just right of goldenleaf town, before goldenleaf woods and before the radio tower. It's like a 2% encounter rate.

I've searched Wispy Path very often past 9:00 PM my time, so that should be nighttime, unless I need to go later?

Does Galarian Linoone only appear there at night as well? Because I've seen those, but no Drifloon ;-;

49 minutes ago, ryushusupercat said:

I've searched Wispy Path very often past 9:00 PM my time, so that should be nighttime, unless I need to go later?

drifloon is a 1% encounter on wispy path 24/7, but a 2% encounter in both goldenleaf town and forgotten path at night. here's the full v13 encounter list if you have trouble finding a certain mon in the future

30 minutes ago, earthprisonpanopticon said:

drifloon is a 1% encounter on wispy path 24/7, but a 2% encounter in both goldenleaf town and forgotten path at night. here's the full v13 encounter list if you have trouble finding a certain mon in the future

Ohhhh so it's 2% at night in Goldenleaf Town? That's really good to know, thank you!

• Like 1