So i found very something (Spoilers)

NeoPwyll

So i was through the files of the game, since i found out there were some interisting things hidden in the files, and i found an image called FriendsCircle_2 in the folder Pictures, i don't remeber when did that image apeared in the game.

It could be something, it could be nothing but in that image is everyone from Theolia family is there, Vitus, Anathea, Allen and Alice, etc. But Erin is not there and Madame X is there, so does this confirm her identity?

I was thing of Erin most famous lines:

"Please, no matter what happens. Don't you dare lose hope" (the same line that madame X says in the beginning)

"If Vitus himself proclaims to be God, then I proclaim myself to be the Devil. A monster that fights against God itself, I take upon that role."

"I will be the demon that brings forth new opportunity!"

So having those last 2 lines what if Madame X is an alterate version of Erin that was pushed to the extreme in order to win aganist Vitus.

Another thing i noticed, may be nothing, but i don't remember Erin and Madame X facing each other.

What do you think?

They've been there at least since 13.05. Overall it's a fairly common theory, second most possible after Melia/Marianette as Madame X. 

However i wouldnt take any connection from those seriously. For example, first of those got our protagonist party... and Crowley. Who is very clearly not a part of it whatsoever. And third one clearly got gym leaders... with Mosely and Braixen. So while i understand the desire to link those things, it's most likely nothing and can be conveniently grouped placeholders. 

Just a reminder our truck driver in those files is named Truck Daddy.