Patches for the lastest version

Daikentai

Good evening everyone,

I've just downloaded the lastest version of Rejuvination for Mac (it's the first time I'm playing it), and the patches v13-0-5.

How exactly should I use the patches? I unzipped the file and in the main folder I've found the folders Data, Graphics and Scripts. I put those folders in the folders with the same name founded in Rejuvination file (when I select "show the content" and inside the Game folder). Have I done the right thing?

The game is starting regularly (I haven't tried to save yet), but I've read that many bugs could occur without those patches, so I wanted to be sure I put them in the right place before starting to play.

Thank you very much

I don't use Mac, but from what you're saying I get is symilar to Windows in that you have to merge the folders from the patch with the folders in the main folder from the game. So if you have a scripts file in the main folder and one in the patch, you have to replace the main folder one with the patch one, and the same with all the files and folders from the patch.

1 hour ago, Daikentai said:

Good evening everyone,

I've just downloaded the lastest version of Rejuvination for Mac (it's the first time I'm playing it), and the patches v13-0-5.

How exactly should I use the patches? I unzipped the file and in the main folder I've found the folders Data, Graphics and Scripts. I put those folders in the folders with the same name founded in Rejuvination file (when I select "show the content" and inside the Game folder). Have I done the right thing?

The game is starting regularly (I haven't tried to save yet), but I've read that many bugs could occur without those patches, so I wanted to be sure I put them in the right place before starting to play.

Thank you very much

I'm not sure how to help you with the patching issue you're having. However, if you really want to make sure everything is fine, you could re-download the entire game from the main website at https://www.rejuvenationgame.com/downloads ; as it includes all the patches. Not sure why they didn't do that here.

35 minutes ago, Dausk said:

I'm not sure how to help you with the patching issue you're having. However, if you really want to make sure everything is fine, you could re-download the entire game from the main website at https://www.rejuvenationgame.com/downloads ; as it includes all the patches. Not sure why they didn't do that here.

Is it not the same game I've found here in the download section?

20 minutes ago, Daikentai said:

Is it not the same game I've found here in the download section?

My bad, the fact that the patches were listed separately led me to believe their contents were not added to the base game. I assume that both downloads are identical and the listed patches were not removed from the site. I believe you should be good without patching the game at all (main menu should say Version 13.0.5 in the lower left corner).