[CW: Anime/Visual Novel] [Art: Logo] Working on Reborn Fan Series

Salza Reygu

Hi, the name is Salza and I want to make a fan series that adapts the story of Pokemon Reborn in a Anime/Visual Novel style. For those who want to get an idea of what I have in mind, there's a series on YT called Arceus Wish that is pretty similar to what I mean by visual novel style. I'm working on animating and OP for the show and making character portraits for the VA segments, which I would like to be voice acted. Aside from the OP I'd like to have small animated scenes for the more impactful moments in the story (and for important character introductions). I know it seems ambitious yet I'd love to make it happen! As it's a passion project there's no money involved, so if it interests you and you'd like to be a part of the project juts keep that in mind.  With that said if you're

an artist, a voice actor, music mixer/composer, or have any skill/talent that you'd like to share and make this real I'd be happy to have ya on board!

Feel free to check out the Casting Call: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/pokemon-fan-series

Dm on Twitter -rebornfanseries if interested!

𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏: 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 LOGOVictoria Design

Edited by Salza Reygu
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...
On 10/28/2021 at 12:10 AM, Salza Reygu said:

Hi, the name is Salza and I want to make a fan series that adapts the story of Pokemon Reborn in a Anime/Visual Novel style. For those who want to get an idea of what I have in mind, there's a series on YT called Arceus Wish that is pretty similar to what I mean by visual novel style. I'm working on animating and OP for the show and making character portraits for the VA segments, which I would like to be voice acted. Aside from the OP I'd like to have small animated scenes for the more impactful moments in the story (and for important character introductions). I know it seems ambitious yet I'd love to make it happen! As it's a passion project there's no money involved, so if it interests you and you'd like to be a part of the project juts keep that in mind.  With that said if you're

an artist, a voice actor, music mixer/composer, or have any skill/talent that you'd like to share and make this real I'd be happy to have ya on board!

Feel free to check out the Casting Call: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/pokemon-fan-series

Dm on Twitter -rebornfanseries if interested!

𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏: 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 LOGOVictoria Design

Teaser Trailer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must be honest - I hella respect that project; extremely good. Might be the best out there, from all of them. 

I'd love to be involved, but......

I'm afraid I don't have any "artistic" talent: 6-year olds draw better than me, my music hearing is unexistant, and...

I, from some time, am trying to do some VAing, yet I don't believe I'm good enough at it. While my friends say I'm not "half-bad", I believe I would just ruin the immension. 

The problem is that my acting voice is... too calm. I can't send out stronger emotions like anger, despair, crying without having my voice be more silent, changing or cracking on its own, or all at once!

Yeah, in Reborn there are characters who are calm and collected almost all the time, like Radomus, Solaris... but I don't think that would work. Also, I don't possess any good stuff for voice acting; plus I doubt my family would accept it - they love to restrict everything I do; going as far as to limit my studying, despite it being the only way to catapult myself right to freedom and independence. And I believe what I have right now is only changing my voice... very much - so much that it doesn't sound like me at all (unless I do have bad hearing)

The only "artistic talent" I possess is storytelling... yet I don't believe I'm good at it too - in comparison to Ame, Jan and the rest of devs from Reborn and Rejuvenation. While the readers question it, saying that I add the deep into the story and the characters (which I sometimes agree; having Noel breakdown in the middle of the Gym Battle with protag because the fight looked basically the same as with Connal, where Noel was constantly countered, despite his best efforts, and causing some kind of trauma... that was kinda cool), quite funny moments (like, according to readers, that moment when protag was blocked by one of the Meteor Dames, but she didn't realize that behind her was Gyarados belonging to her enemy, which immediately devoured her, burping out wings and a piece of uniform) and my character (OC) is perhaps one of the best out there (they say him being one of the very few Pokemon "protagonists" who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and is full of personality; not linear, but complex - one time jovial and friendly, and the other time brutal, relentless and strict - also with equally complex and tragic backstory). Still, I am basically using someone else's project and "upgrading" it. 

Y-yeah, it's different at points with interesting twists, some new characters and events and old one being expanded, but most of the plot points remain mostly the same... except the moment protagonist kills Elias in the Citadel. 

But still, I'm not exactly sure if I should be proud of it or not

A-anyways, I do hope your project will become viral, and maybe, with a piece of luck, some studio will product some massive anime adaptation. It ain't much but it'sa honest work. I'll be looking at your career with great interest.