nidorino/ nidoking

pot

58 minutes ago, pot said:

so i was wondering when should i evolve my hustle nidorino and what would be a good move set for nidoking in rejuvenation

i would be really happy if someone could help me :D !

you can probably evolve it right away as nidoking's movepool shines from TMs  (sadly) and being that as a nidoking its hidden ability becomes sheer force giving it a life orb and turning it into a special attacker makes it live up to its name of KING as in the main series comppetetive scene life orb sheer force nidoking special sweepers are monstrous to face

as for a moveset i'd say earth power, sludge bomb/wave (depending on if you use it a lot in doubles or not), ice beam and either flamethrower or thunderbolt

As said above, a special sheer force moveset is nice, but since the decent TMs are lategame (also, Ice Beam not yet available), a physical combination is probably more useful until then, depending on your TMs and breeding options. The lack of earthquake hurts though, so poison jab will be your best stab move.

thank you so much both of you!!

and do you know if the lunatone in amethyst cave can still hold a moon stone in v13.0.5?

Edited by pot
spelling mistake

6 minutes ago, pot said:

thank you so much both of you!!

and do you know if the lunatone in amethyst cave can still hold a moon stone in v13.0.5?

I believe they don't hold them anymore.

Again, everything depends on the point where you are currently in the game. See the item guide for the moon stone locations (https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/57296-item-guide-v13-vague-clarity-v1-where-love-lies-complete/).

I would wait until level 43 with nidorino for that poison jab.

16 minutes ago, NF91 said:

I believe they don't hold them anymore.

Again, everything depends on the point where you are currently in the game. See the item guide for the moon stone locations (https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/57296-item-guide-v13-vague-clarity-v1-where-love-lies-complete/).

I would wait until level 43 with nidorino for that poison jab.

thank you and i'll do so!!!