Sneasel won't evolve?

myslexia

Maybe I'm being dumb and I'm doing something wrong but my sneasel just will not evolve... I've tried battling until leveling up and using Exp candies (while holding razor claw at night ofc). I tried with a different sneasel as well and I wasn't able to level up either. I have a feeling I'm just doing something wrong but I have no clue what.

Edit: So I managed to evolve it but only once I finished the Ryland fight? Maybe I did do something wrong or maybe it just wasn't late enough at night but it's resolved now

Edited by myslexia
resolved

14 hours ago, myslexia said:

Maybe I'm being dumb and I'm doing something wrong but my sneasel just will not evolve... I've tried battling until leveling up and using Exp candies (while holding razor claw at night ofc). I tried with a different sneasel as well and I wasn't able to level up either. I have a feeling I'm just doing something wrong but I have no clue what.

Edit: So I managed to evolve it but only once I finished the Ryland fight? Maybe I did do something wrong or maybe it just wasn't late enough at night but it's resolved now

the problem with evolving it is the game time needs to be seen as night, and without the unreal time mod yyou will have to either manually fineggle with your computer's clock temporarily and set it back afterwards or play at night and level it to evolve, either way it requires a night based level up holding a razor claw