How do you reset IV'S

aevian giovanni

Did you mean EVs? IVs are what are given to the Pokemon at birth/on capture, EV's are gained by fighting stuff. You can reset EVs with berries that can be bought at the lost camp, you need to save a lot of the missing children first, then one of them will sell the berries. 

If you did mean IVs then your options are

-Use Debug (IE Cheat), I typically do this after destiny knot, ditto and breeding are all available to me, since at that points it just saves me from the many hours of breeding.  

-Breeding, requires ditto, destiny knot and a daycare to be done effectively. Very time consuming to get max IVs with this method, a full team will probably take upwards of 8 hours or so (and then you have to level them up/EV train them!)

-Wait until after the 12th(?) gym and then you can get them changed to max at the Hospital in GDC, this is pretty expensive from what I understand, and very late into the game... 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:05 PM, Lspaceship said:

You could use Debug, but that can be tempting to use it on other 'mons, which you may not want to risk. Other than that, I know there's a way to max IVs from GDC's pokemon hospital.

On 10/19/2021 at 9:09 PM, pizzagod13 said:

Did you mean EVs? IVs are what are given to the Pokemon at birth/on capture, EV's are gained by fighting stuff. You can reset EVs with berries that can be bought at the lost camp, you need to save a lot of the missing children first, then one of them will sell the berries. 

If you did mean IVs then your options are

-Use Debug (IE Cheat), I typically do this after destiny knot, ditto and breeding are all available to me, since at that points it just saves me from the many hours of breeding.  

-Breeding, requires ditto, destiny knot and a daycare to be done effectively. Very time consuming to get max IVs with this method, a full team will probably take upwards of 8 hours or so (and then you have to level them up/EV train them!)

-Wait until after the 12th(?) gym and then you can get them changed to max at the Hospital in GDC, this is pretty expensive from what I understand, and very late into the game... 

On 10/20/2021 at 3:18 AM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

evs and ivs can be changed in v13 as Lspaceship said ivs can be changed gdc after i think the ecyplsia arc for somewhere before

Oh yea, sorry I meant EVs. Thanks!