[SPOILERS] Did the Game Just Softlock Me?

Bdor24

Okay, so I'm 11 Chapters in, and I reached the end of the whole Bad Future arc with Melanie and the hostage situation. I chose the "Hand It Over" option, which was clearly the bad ending since I got that big fancy GAME OVER screen. Probably hould've seen it coming, but oh well. 

But here's the thing... now my character is stuck. I can't do anything to progress or even move, and I can't go back to before I made the choice because the game overwrote my save file when I hit the GAME OVER screen. So the game basically has me trapped. 

Please tell me there's a way out of this. I put 90 hours into this save file so far and I don't have a backup. I've really been enjoying the game so far, and it would really suck if I lost all the progress I made because I made the wrong choice in a situation where making the wrong choice is so easy to do. 

Same thing happened to me in .04 version. So yeah it is bugged, you will just need to load a back up save.

If you intentionally picked the bad option to try for the

Spoiler

evil path then you will have to make up for the lost bad end points somewhere else.