Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Department store sticker

Jecker

Question

Hello Everyone! Can someone tell me whether I can still get the department store sticker that requires windy weather and saving a boy near the abandoned Beryl Factory after renovating Reborn City? If not, when exactly does the renovation start? I am currently in Agate Circus and now have to use Waterfall to search for Amaria and Titania. I am planning on staying on this part until defeating Ciel and be allowed to use fly. If I wait that long, will the city renovation start?

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Jecker said:

Hello Everyone! Can someone tell me whether I can still get the department store sticker that requires windy weather and saving a boy near the abandoned Beryl Factory after renovating Reborn City? If not, when exactly does the renovation start? I am currently in Agate Circus and now have to use Waterfall to search for Amaria and Titania. I am planning on staying on this part until defeating Ciel and be allowed to use fly. If I wait that long, will the city renovation start?

Don't worry. After you defeat ceil just use fly to go the house in Lapis and talk to the mum she should give you the sticker.