BEST MON IN FIELD

R.A.M CXZ 007

Hi so in every field in rejuvenation has some pokemon which can be extremely OP in certain field if the field is left unchaged for eg: Souta's Mega pidgeot is almost undefeatable in Sky field due big peck and its razor wind and hurricanes and heatwaves .so i thought we could discuss about op and extremely strong or really good mon every field effect.can argue ,agree .my opinion not op but could be in Dragon's Den :Crested Macargo with magma armor it receives a buff in both defences which in turns gives it free speed boost then its moves FIRE and rock type moves buffs in the field along with earth power and nature power which becomes dragon pulse it could be walled very defense mons of course but fast glass cannon mons we be destroyed.some could be based on speculation with facts like the case of macargo .So guys give your thoughts

i want to ask this question  when a move receives subtype does the pokemon with the same as sub type receive dual buff for example flame burst receives ghost typing for

will chandelure recieve dual stab making a 60bp move a 120bp move?