Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dragon Dance and TRs

Lorane

Question

Hi!

So I am currently building a team for a battle with someone I know, and I saw that Charizard does learn Dragon Dance through TRs, however I couldn't find a tutor anywhere. As of now, is it possible for chari to learn Dragon Dance? And is it viable that ep 19 will include TRs? I know that many of TRs' moves have been given to move tutors, so I was just curious.

3 answers to this question

like the guy above said, Dragon Dance is an egg move. If you go to the pokemon database website, TRs are in gen 8 and reborn will only go up to gen 7. If you want reborn to include gen 8, TOO BAD. The devs have lives, and they have been working on ep 19, the finale, for almost 3 years. 
Theres no way they would sacrifice their mentality to put in gen 8 with dynamaxing and more pokemon. 

Perhaps there would be a dragon dance tm, since ep 19 is the last episode, and all the tms will probably be included in the final episode. However again, because Amethyst is annoying and like to make the game hard, tms like earthquake, swords dance, dragon dance and calm mind will probably be introduced very late game, or not at all.

Lets put our fingers crossed and build up massive hype to encourage and motivate the devs. If I recall, its 5 more legendary pokemon sidequests until episode 19 is finished, or at least the post-game sidequests are finished. They said they would prioritise the storyline before the sidequests

Edited by Kooks

Sorry if I am a week late, didn't notice the topic before. If you still need a way to get it without needing to breed, one of the mods included in the mod package allows your mons to relearn egg moves at the move reminder! Just install that one by following the instructions on the main topic and you can get your DD for the measly price of a heart scale.