2-Part Query - Rejuvenation v13.0.5

Valyrian_Reforged

Hi,

Firstly, upon opening my Rejuvenation v13.0.5 folder, my game window screen flickers a few times and then stops. This happens even after I close and reopen the game. Why does this happen? Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is this a regular occurrence that's to be expected from the Mega download v13.0.5?

Secondly, once I have the latest version of this game, should I delete the previous versions of this game in order to not have multiple versions of it?.

I had been playing, up until my update download of it, been playing v13.0.2. Would this be an extract problem? Please advise.

Edited by Valyrian_Reforged

46 minutes ago, Valyrian_Reforged said:

Hi,

Firstly, upon opening my Rejuvenation v13.0.5 folder, my game window screen flickers a few times and then stops. This happens even after I close and reopen the game. Why does this happen? Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is this a regular occurrence that's to be expected from the Mega download v13.0.5?

Secondly, once I have the latest version of this game, should I delete the previous versions of this game in order to not have multiple versions of it?.

I had been playing, up until my update download of it, been playing v13.0.2. Would this be an extract problem? Please advise.

I don't know about the first issue, but for the second one, it's a matter of preference. I like to prune different versions from my PC, due to not having a lot of space, and it doesn't affect your saves if you decide to delete the .2 files.

7 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

I don't know about the first issue, but for the second one, it's a matter of preference. I like to prune different versions from my PC, due to not having a lot of space, and it doesn't affect your saves if you decide to delete the .2 files.

Thank you for answering one part of my two-part query. I will do that, also, as soon as I find out if part two of my query will not affect that new and seemingly glitched update, described in my query's part one, in a negative way.

Edited by Valyrian_Reforged