Soft Lock on Route 4? (Solved)

VioletZoroark

I'm trying to progress on Route 4, but it seems as though I can't progress due to the wrong den being active which I can't reach. Is there any way to make the other den active that I need? Or am I just not seeing a way to reach the active den? |
If anyone can help that would really help! 

(SOLVED YOU HAVE TO TOUCH THE DEN AT THE SOUTH PART OF THE DEN AND I'M JUST STUPID LMAO THANKS FOR THE HELP)

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (21).png

Edited by VioletZoroark

10 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

I don't recall if you can reach the den in the first screenshot without surf. But for the one in the second screenshot, you could probably use a rift fragment on the well.

Yeah the problem is I can not continue because it requires the well in the second screenshot to be active. Otherwise I can't progress at all, so I couldn't get a fragment if I wanted too :/
Cause you are supposed to touch the well and Cairo comes in and gives you fragments, then you go over and he breaks the rock blocking the path. Atleast from what I've read in the walkthrough, so I don't know what to do :(

• 1 month later...

is it really solved tho? please elaborate what else you did because i'm stuck in the same particular predicament you are. with the slight difference that nothing happens when i speak to the "Inactive" Den from screenshoot 2 even from all 3 possible south angles. but to no avail nothing happens and i'm severely stuck or softlocked? if not hardlocked because thanks to Nim i can't go anywhere else

And before someone ask's or recommends this yes.. i already gave myself the liberty of owning a "Rift fragment" after like 20x or so tries to speak with the Den.
i alredy found this here thread and tried everything you offered up in here to no avail so please~ 
What did you do different? ... on the other hand what debug switch would i need to press to progress would be secondary question. at this point i've already tried most of the switches that looked like they could've been linked to this issue also to no avail.

Edit: I'ma go die in a trench around my village somewhere, if the Solution to my problem was updating my v13 to v13.0.5
Nope
even after the update nothing exept for i can run around and avtivate dens now for free except this story relevant one that blocks me from progressing buggyasshit.png.30ae9e0c4142c4af60ece7e1d6082173.png

I marked all 3 angles from which i tried to interact with the Den but nothing happens. and like mentioned before i can interact with NPC's and other Den's perfectly fine... 
(and yes i'am a gen 6~7 phlep that hates Kaijumon and want's her megastones back :c so i'm sorta biased >against< the dynamax lairs)

13 hours ago, Amellia said:

is it really solved tho? please elaborate what else you did because i'm stuck in the same particular predicament you are. with the slight difference that nothing happens when i speak to the "Inactive" Den from screenshoot 2 even from all 3 possible south angles. but to no avail nothing happens and i'm severely stuck or softlocked? if not hardlocked because thanks to Nim i can't go anywhere else

And before someone ask's or recommends this yes.. i already gave myself the liberty of owning a "Rift fragment" after like 20x or so tries to speak with the Den.
i alredy found this here thread and tried everything you offered up in here to no avail so please~ 
What did you do different? ... on the other hand what debug switch would i need to press to progress would be secondary question. at this point i've already tried most of the switches that looked like they could've been linked to this issue also to no avail.

Edit: I'ma go die in a trench around my village somewhere, if the Solution to my problem was updating my v13 to v13.0.5
Nope
even after the update nothing exept for i can run around and avtivate dens now for free except this story relevant one that blocks me from progressing buggyasshit.png.30ae9e0c4142c4af60ece7e1d6082173.png

I marked all 3 angles from which i tried to interact with the Den but nothing happens. and like mentioned before i can interact with NPC's and other Den's perfectly fine... 
(and yes i'am a gen 6~7 phlep that hates Kaijumon and want's her megastones back :c so i'm sorta biased >against< the dynamax lairs)

Not sure, you should be able to activate it from the south. If you can't then it might be bugged, in which case you might want to report it to the Devs. 

I would advise against messing with the variables in debug mode without knowing what they are, you can easily mess stuff up by doing that. 

You might also try reloading an old save from before you entered route 4. 

On 10/29/2021 at 7:04 PM, pizzagod13 said:

You might also try reloading an old save from before you entered route 4. 

Sadly i only save on one spot like in real pokemon so i don't have multiple saves

5 hours ago, Amellia said:

Sadly i only save on one spot like in real pokemon so i don't have multiple saves

You should have backup saves unless you outright disabled it in the settings. You can find them in your save folder. It will look something like this. You can access this folder from the "Save Folder Shortcut" which should be in your Rejuvenation folder. Simply rename one of the back ups to "Game.rxdata" and replace your old save with it. If you don't have the backups then you must have disabled them manually in the settings, in which case you being stuck is really your own fault... 1489877770_FolderImage.thumb.png.9bb5bc67c8499513fb342484f98d5843.png

Edited by pizzagod13

found one ... and tbh the fix was something else ....

You have to talk to her first, before talking to the Den, from the South.... 

I dunno why but the Den doesnt react untill you talked to her and Learned about the Landslide. Now it is Solved... and thanks <-< 

Solved.png.c59eaeb129b761ab7992f364c108b16d.png