LoL - Mystery Gifts

Dana

I thought since a majority of users who visit these threads play League of Legends I thought this would be a fun idea.

If you're not aware of the new mystery gift that's in the store for the Halloween season, basically you buy this gift for 490 rp and you send a friend a random skin.

My idea is that if you've received a mystery gift from a friend, post your skin and your thoughts on it!

I'll start with the first gift i received from my buddy Scorpius!

1356813450178.jpg

probably the most outrageous skin to some, but I don't think I can handle this in game.

• Administrators

c5el.png

[4:20:30 PM] Michael McGlynn: ........
[4:20:53 PM] Michael McGlynn: it's... the thought that... counts... i... guess...
thank you to dana and luka who at least accidentally gave me skins for champions i like

Those other skins being Unmasked Kayle and Sandscourge Skarner, respectively
thanks guys <3

EDIT: LOL I JUST NOTICED THE QUESTION MARK NEXT TO "CONGRATULATIONS" IT'S SO PERFECT

The best part about that screencap is "inb4 Teemo skin".

anyway, I haven't gotten anything yet but just my luck that the two I've sent so far are 1820 skins (Brolaf and Gentleman Cho). I'll send some more out today. I'm feeling generous, so why not. :P

EDIT: Got one!

Nocturne_3.jpg

EDIT 2: so far I've given Frozen Shen, those two legendary skins, Minuteman Gangplank, Sherwood Forest Ashe.

• Developers

I got Corporate Mundo from Dana (Though I never play him i might do it a little cause the skin is so great) and Pentakill Olaf from Luka (Which is actually the one for him i wanted but never played him enough as well to get so that was great thankies <3)

Hopefully I'l be able to send gifts back before the event ends but zzz only 410 rp right now

I'll never top ikaru's gift anyway

• Administrators

So Vega heard of me being trolled with the Teemo skin and made an attempt to fix it with one of his own Mystery gifts, and while it's still much appreciated...

y6rc.png

...both of us are a little bothered.

When Vega told me that I thought he was joking at first x:

Speaking of Vega I did the Mystery gift thing with him twice. I got Blood Knight Hecarim and Bioforge Darius(we both think that's the worst Darius skin). He got Heartseeker Vayne and Astronaut Teemo. I'm so sorry, friend. :c

• 1 month later...