Stuck at Valor Mountain

ProphetDomme

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck at Valor on the 2nd floor after Saki destroyed the mechanic door.

I went up through the stairs to the next room and aactivated the crystal to turn the mountains mood in the cold terrain (1st screenshot).

After that I noticed, there was an TM behind the crystal, which disappeared.

I went back to the lower floor, saw that the entry to the cave was blocked by a tree and went back to claim the TM.

The problem is, that I can neither activate the crystal in front of the TM, nor the one on the lower floor (2nd screenshot), so I can't get past the 3rd screenshot or get out of the mountain.

Could someone help me please, did a miss something?

2021-09-01 (5).png

2021-09-01 (3).png

2021-09-01 (4).png

I would guess you didnt get the item "motion Powder" from a guy in the first room (with the healing crystal) that lets you activate crystals. This happend to me and a few others as well. If this is the reason you havent activated a cut scence at the house at the Teila resort between Valerie & Venam & the MC. The only thing that can help you is using an escape rope if yu have one or use dig. If you cant use either I would give you the adivce to use the "Debug Mode" to give you the item.

Thats what I did cause a lot of people get stuck at this place and I think not all safe files got helped yet (with this problem)

Yeah, you're right, I don't collected that item earlier.

Luckily I had an Escape Rope, so I could get back to the first room, but didn't found anyone who gave me that item.

There's only one grunt in the room, that stands behind the 3 flying relics, but she doesn't give me anything.

Can you tell me who exactly do you mean?

1 hour ago, ProphetDomme said:

Yeah, you're right, I don't collected that item earlier.

Luckily I had an Escape Rope, so I could get back to the first room, but didn't found anyone who gave me that item.

There's only one grunt in the room, that stands behind the 3 flying relics, but she doesn't give me anything.

Can you tell me who exactly do you mean?

Once you enter Valor mt. (from Valor shore) you meet Kieran who gives you emotion powder

Did you go back to the house at the Teila Resort where Amber and Telia live and you saw the Scence with Venam & Melia flying away on Hapy? There is one more scence when you enter the house and walk to the top. After talking with Venam & I  think it was Valerie you can go back to Mount Valor and a person in white will give you the Emotion Powder. The Problem was the "new scence" ats Ambers house that can be missed cause you can enter the mountain without seeing it but get stuck.

If you enter from the front you will immideatly find him. in this room. 

grafik.png.3d48ef1f4d34449ed4c575401682611b.png

The Scence should happen automatically.

Alright,

I managed to trigger the event in Tesla's villa.

But nothing else happened.

I noticed that the chat between Valarie, Venam and me is different from one I saw in the video, probably because I entered Valor monutain before.

So Kieran still doesn't spawn and Venam doesn't take me to Crawli and the hidden entrance beneath tha Ranger HQ

I searched for a while and found out, that they left me alone, because I already picked up Magma Drift.

After the event in Tesla's Villa when Melia flew away, I can enter Valor mountain either from Valore Shore or the door unterneath the Ranger HQ, but Kieran still doesn't spawn.

Hm thats an unsual bug. Did you talk to Venam in front of the wall with the runes? (While entering trough the door underneath Ranger HQ. In one of  my runs i went trough their had to talk to her than went up trough the ladder and then Kieran arrived. If all doesnt help I think the only thing you can do besides hoping the safe file help does is, is adding the Emotion Poweder via the Debug Mode. (I have it for things like this just in case). I am sorry if nothing helped. Can you tell me what was diffrent in the chat in your game and the video?

I reloaded an old safe file BEFORE I went the first time in Valor mountain, went back to Tesla' Villa, triggered the event and went back to the main entrance of Valor, and Ta-dah Kieran appeared. I guess I will take that file and go on (Goodbye shiny Marowak 😔)

I found two videos on youtube, one had Magma Drift before triggering the events in the villa (1st), and one who didn't have it before.

These are the differences in the chats with Val and Venam

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3utQ3srRsM

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3_UKbLdi8&list=PLhsDbwgHshjpSR5q6G_IYvNRpW3M0Kdov&index=26

If you have Magma Drift, Venam doesn't appear in front of the wall with the runes, neither in my game nor in the youtuber's