Does anyone have v12 of Rejuvenation?

Oipi

Exploits probably. I.e I still have my V12 because Revival Herbs were removed from the herb shop.  

19 minutes ago, alisekoroleva said:

If this doesn't work I can try to give you mine but my Google Drive is pretty full because I have a bunch of staff stuff the Kingdom Hearts fansite I do staff work for. I don't expect to be able to fit it therefore I'd need the name of another file hosting site. 

5 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Exploits probably. I.e I still have my V12 because Revival Herbs were removed from the herb shop.  

If this doesn't work I can try to give you mine but my Google Drive is pretty full because I have a bunch of staff stuff the Kingdom Hearts fansite I do staff work for. I don't expect to be able to fit it therefore I'd need the name of another file hosting site. 

Hey, thanks I already tried the MKB, and I couldn't get it to work with the modpack I run.

You should be able to use mega.nz to host it, I would really appreciate the help.

35 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

It's not working. Whenever I try to upload it I get a 'Page Unresponsive' error. Sorry. 

Hey, that's alright. I appreciate you giving it a try. Have a nice weekend :)

15 hours ago, Bunni Blair said:

I have v12.1. i still have it from when i made some edits to aevis's v13 sprites. I could send you a link over Messages, if you're still interested.

I would really like that, thanks :)