X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 8 Adamant Female Marvel scale Dratinis up for trade, all with 4 or 5 maxed IVs.

Lookin for Impish/Careful Harvest Phantump, Modest/Timid Magic Guard Abra, or Adamant Tech Scyther (I can throw in something extra if you chuck a Metal Coat on it)

Edited by Khayoz

I have about 8 Adamant Female Marvel scale Dratinis up for trade, all with 4 or 5 maxed IVs.

Lookin for Impish/Careful Harvest Phantump, Modest/Timid Magic Guard Abra, or Adamant Tech Scyther (I can throw in something extra if you chuck a Metal Coat on it)

I have technician scyther and its adamant I wanna say 3 ivs. If you would I'd take the dratini instead of ferroseed please!!

I have about 15 Timid Noibats with 4 perfect IVs if anyone wants to trade me anything. I don't really care. I'm not that picky but I'd like it to be somewhat competitively viable. pls thx

EDIT: Also I just caught a shiny safari ponyta if anyone wants it!

Edited by JellyMan

I have about 15 Timid Noibats with 4 perfect IVs if anyone wants to trade me anything. I don't really care. I'm not that picky but I'd like it to be somewhat competitively viable. pls thx

EDIT: Also I just caught a shiny safari ponyta if anyone wants it!

Dratini? :D For a Noibat, I mean Edited by Khayoz

Here is the updated list of Pokemon I have bred, and I'd be willing to trade:

- 11 Venipedes with Speed Boost and at least two perfect IVs each. Variable natures (most are bad, like Relaxed or Calm, to be honest... But ehi, it's still a HA Pokemon, Ditto is there for a reason right?)

- 18 Modest Goomys with both standard abilities and at least two perfect IVs each, plus a Sliggoo with Gooey and 2 IVs (it is Adamant :/ )

- 11 Bold Eevees with both standard abilities. They all know Wish as Egg Move.

- 8 Adamant Larvitars. They all know Stealth Rock and Pursuit as Egg Moves.

- 6 Hasty Froakies with Protean, including one female.

All the listed Pokemon are guaranteed to have some perfect IVs. Some have more, some have less, I can check before trading if you want.

UPDATE: I traded away one of the Froakies, so I am left with 5, and a Larvitar, so I am left with 7. However, I have bred new stuff:

-13 Timid Ghastly all with Disable as egg move

-19 Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling

-7 Timid Infiltrator Litwicks

-9 Adamant Prankster Murkrows, all with Brave Bird as egg move.

As usual, they are all guaranteed to have at least one perfect IV, some exemplars however have more.

In return I would like to get a female Swinub with the Hidden Ability, since PWB is (probably) going to give me a male one with SR, I could breed to get SR AND the HA on one exemplar... I will also welcome other offers, if you can catch my attention with something. I am currently looking for offensive-oriented Pokemon, just so you know :P

EDIT: a well IVed Absol would be good, too.

Edited by Tomas Elliot

Updated list of what I have available (literally unlimited amounts). *All pokemon with competitive abilities, natures, egg moves and 3-4 perfect IVs*

Deino, Squirtle (Dark & dragon pulse), Skarmory (BB), Scyther, Fletchling, Goomey (Curse), Rotom, Swinub (SR + IC), Ghastly, Togepi (NP), Murkrow (BB), Nidoran & Beldum. more coming soon and interested in trading for competively bred pokemon, good IV dittos and shinies. Currently looking for Protean Froakie, Rattled Karp, Pineco or Ferroseed (preferably with egg moves like SR, spikes and TS).

UPDATE: I traded away one of the Froakies, so I am left with 5, and a Larvitar, so I am left with 7. However, I have bred new stuff:

In return I would like to get a female Swinub with the Hidden Ability, since PWB is (probably) going to give me a male one with SR, I could breed to get SR AND the HA on one exemplar... I will also welcome other offers, if you can catch my attention with something. I am currently looking for offensive-oriented Pokemon, just so you know :P

I'll take a HA froakie and a larvitar (does it have rocks and pursuit btw?) please. Have adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rocks, Icicle Crash and good IVs? Not to mention anything in the above list and I bred a 31/0/31/31/31/31 modest ghastly for you that you never grabbed ages ago if you still want it?

I'll take a Togepi for sure, in return for my Froakie... As for Larvitar, yes it has SR and Pursuit, and it is Adamant. I'll give it to you for a Nidoran if the Nidoran is male and HA! I'd be available for trade right now if you want, just PM me :)

They're all Adamant, female, Marvel Scale, 4 IVs (don't know which ones but definitely will be 4 maxed). I'd like an Infiltrator one please, preferably female :)

I'll give you as many as you want man! I just added you so just PM me whenever you're ready! I deleted all the ones that weren't at least 4 perfect IVs too!

Edited by JellyMan

I'll give you as many as you want man! I just added you so just PM me whenever you're ready! I deleted all the ones that weren't at least 4 perfect IVs too!

I just need a 4 IV female one that definitely has max Attack as one of them, cos I usually breed them with 5 IV males of the same egg group :) (for Dragons i use Hydreigon hence why I need Atk)

Edited by Khayoz