X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

I'm deciding to make this topic based off of Bear's topic about giving away pokemon you may not need from breeding or to seek the help of someone if you need a trade evolution and need a trusting partner or even getting version exclusive pokemon or just a quick trade-trade back to get Xerneas or Yveltal in the dex.

Currently I have up for trade:

9 Shuppets w/ Jolly Nature, 7 that know Destiny Bond and 1 with pokerus

5 Hawluchas w/ Adamant Nature

23 Skorupis w/ Impish, 7 that know Whirlwind and 5 with pokerus

19 Shellders w/ Adamant Nature, 12 with skill link and 1 of those that also knows Rock Blast and Aqua Ring (a few others know Rock Blast too, but they all have Shell Armor)

7 Goomys w/ Modest Nature, 4 with gooey

6 Froakies w/ Hasty Nature, 3 with Protean

They all got some perfect IVs too (they will at least have 1 perfect IV I can guarantee that), if you wanna know I can post them later depending on what your looking for. Tell me if you want any and I'll take anything for them.

Feel free to put what you have that others may want, this is what this topic is for!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIMME THAT HAWLUCHA!

Modest Goomy (but I personally prefer Sap Sipper over Gooey, to laugh at Breloom) seem good too... What would you require in exchange? I gotta tell you, my team in X is not the biggest around (I have the six guys of the main team and basically nothing more), and I will start Y today... But ehi, if you want something in particular I can go out there to try and catch it!

So, my Friend Code is 3926-5594-3992, and my 3DS name is T.S.Elliot.

As I mentioned before, I started Y today, however after a while I was able to capture a Modes Scatterbug with good IVs. I am therefore planning to start breeding and raising Modest Vivillons with the Marine Pattern.

I am positive that I will manage to hatch the first few eggs tomorrow around this hour, so yeah, if tomorrow you are able to get online at this hour, I guess I could give one of those Vivillons to you in return for your Goomy... That is, assuming that you are one of those who collect butterflies and you are looking for that specific pattern!

Let me know :)

Oi, no moderators to clean this mess? This is like the 4th topic... WTF?

Tfw people make posts after the bots, hiding the spam posts. Rather like gawkers and news media surrounding the scene of an accident, blocking emergency care workers from getting to the victims.

:feelsgn:

I'd like a Shellder.

I have for trade...near enough everything tbh. I probably won't trade evolved stuff, but I have most-everything in egg form.

@Tomas I actually want to start collecting Vivillons so this works out great in terms of trading, and unfortunately I am unable to get on at the time you posted because I'll be in school. Around the time I post this should be good or later and actually tomorrow I get out about a hour earlier if it helps. Also of the Goomys unfortunately the ones i bred do not have Sap Sipper, but if you really want one then I have a Goomy with sap sipper, it's a wild one with Impish nature

@Secundum if you really have anything and I don't mind eggs a lileep would be nice, and if not then staryu would be its replacement

@Color Sure, have both

Just saying if you guys don't say any details (Ex: any abilities/egg moves listed/gender) I'm just gonna pick a random one when we trade. As for trading I'll be online tomorrow at the time the post was made or if you find me earlier feel free to trade right then and there (I may be in a battle so wait or wait for me to ask for a trade once you did and decided not to wait too long).

My character's name is Kurumi so when you see me.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

Around this hour works just as well for me, let's just add each other and do it in 24 hours from now!

As for the Goomy: don't worry about Sap Sipper, the most important thing for me is to get a female Goomy with good IVs to use as a base for further breeding, since I am planning to catch one myself... So yeah, all I need is that the Goomy you give me is female and has good IVs!

@Secundum if you really have anything and I don't mind eggs a lileep would be nice, and if not then staryu would be its replacement

Mind if it's in egg form? Also can you plz PM me your fc? Mine is

4355 9518 7650

Skullkin that eevee is really nice since I didn't have a female one before. What's kinda trolly is it has Mild nature (-def +sp.atk) and Max IV in Defense, lol. Maybe I'll turn it into an espeon or glaceon for kicks but for sure it's my eevee for when I need an egg move/umbreon

Secundum sent and yes I don't mind egg form

Edited by personwithbanana9870