Crests For the Lols

Crimson_Mc_Black

The following crests are just something i personally want and probably wont be put in the main game unless i mod them in myself. But hey its still fun to make some up (I chose the pokemon based on PU and NU list for both SS and SM

Aggron (yes I know it has a mega but i really like the idea for this crest) sp. def scales form def and gains resistance to both fighting and ground. Make this boi an absolute UNIT that can tank almost any hit you throw at it with its only weakness being water.

Emboar justs give him rockhead and sheer-force for some massive damage shenanigans

Archeops: Replaces Defeatist with defiant and gets either speed boost or intrepid sword boost upon switch in

Galvantula: 1.5X boost to both speed and sp.atk (maybe a boost to its defenses maybe im not sure)

Weezing: give him parental bond cuz wynaut?:D

On 8/26/2021 at 9:35 AM, RedRobin705 said:

By that logic, every mon with multiple heads would get Parental Bond

yes

I have absolutely no concept of balance

In all seriousness though I think maybe a boost to its bulk and Corrosion might be better considering that Weezing is mostly used as a bulky pokemon that spreads either toxic or will-o-wisp

Well since It has 2 heads and I like both how parental bond works and Weezing I figured i do my boi a favor. Also I figured it can help its damage output without a direct stat buff since the crest would already boost its weaker sp.def. It was all I could think of.