Bulbasaur (or its evolution) or High level Poison Type Pokemon trade pls

Afran

I am currently facing Adrienn and I dont hv any poison type pokemon and I spent almost 10hrs trying to level up my other pokemon which i thought will be good against him. thn i learnt that poison types do well against him, but i dont hv any. So, a bulbasaur would do good since it has a grass type as well, or any other high level poison types please. i'll trade what i can.

I'm not offering a trade, since I dont have any either. BUT. Here are available poison types (some):

Bulbasaur: Azurine Island (Post Neo Reborn, requires investing 60,000 to build Azurine Center.)

SKunky: Lower Periodt ward

Zubat: Azurine Island, Bysxbyxion wasteland

There are many good poison type/ steel type you can get at that point of game which can be used against Adrienn. I played the game a few times and i find that nidoqueen is really good in that battle. I personally recommend you to try on your own since its definitely beatable and the challenge is good to improve your own skill but if you really want a high level poison type pokemon like venusaut, i can get you one. I got all poison type in the game, so just message me if you still need one.

23 hours ago, Zabre said:

There are many good poison type/ steel type you can get at that point of game which can be used against Adrienn. I played the game a few times and i find that nidoqueen is really good in that battle. I personally recommend you to try on your own since its definitely beatable and the challenge is good to improve your own skill but if you really want a high level poison type pokemon like venusaut, i can get you one. I got all poison type in the game, so just message me if you still need one.

Please, the only reason I downloaded reborn is for its story, I liked its challenges too. But, grinding pokemon becomes a pain in the ass, once its above lvl65