Question regarding terrains

0riginal

So currently I'm trying to fight Souta and he always gives me a lot of trouble; so one tactic I usually go to beat him if using an offensive team around electric terrain to counter his OP Sky Field. However (and I don't know if it is a bug or they actually nerfed terrain moves) when I use electric terrain with my Togedemaru it doesn`t remove the Sky Field. I still get the bonuses from it but the Sky Terrain is still there.

Is this intended? If this is intended how the hell to you beat this guy in ep13?! Any help would be appreciated.

It's intended. If I recall correctly somewhere in the V13 discussion topic someone on the dev team said they wanted to nerf Grooky's hidden ability so it didn't easily bypass and invalidate a boss' field. 

I'm about to start fighting Souta myself so I can't give you tips yet but this might help you out.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

It's intended. If I recall correctly somewhere in the V13 discussion topic someone on the dev team said they wanted to nerf Grooky's hidden ability so it didn't easily bypass and invalidate a boss' field. 

I'm about to start fighting Souta myself so I can't give you tips yet but this might help you out.

Ok, ty so much. I actually just beat him with that strat and some parahax and thunder spam from my alolan raichu and rocks.

• Upvote 1