RPG Maker XP Script Issue

ty_taurus

Hey,

Something I'd like to do is try and add in my own Aevium form pokemon with my own custom sprites. I distinctly recall editting Alola form pokemon in the past for Rejuvenation and Reborn using the script editor of RPG Maker XP, but looking at that for v13.0.4 only brings up what appears below. I'm honestly still quite the novice when it comes to this sort of thing, so if there's anyone who knows what's going on and can help me figure out how to add a new form of my own, I would greatly appreciate it!

script window.png

So the scripts folder is just filled with .rb files that I can't seem to do literally anything with, so I'm not really sure how I'm able to edit anything from there. I tried digging around the forum but can't really seem to find anyone that actually explains how to go about doing that. I tried locating some script editing resources like Gemini, but that can't open those files either. Like I said, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to scripting, so I kinda need specifics in order to understand the steps I need to go through.