Game won't let me continue!!

Ghalieger

I've been playing V13 with the 13,04 update, I got to here in the West Gearen sewers (see attached image), and it just stops. Doesn't come up with an error message, nothing. I can't move, I can't open my menu, I can't do anything. The only thing that happens is the animation for Garbodor sitting there, similar to how the thumbnail in the party menu acts. Has anybody else encountered this?

Rejuvenation screenshot.png

Edited by Ghalieger

This should help, if not maybe check to see if you downloaded the patch , and if it's not that the scenario probably got bugged and can't continue.

Also have you tried clicking the window again sometimes when you click of the window the game freezes until you click back......I may may not have been bitching about my game freezing on an old account only to realize I was stupid TwT

Edited by Neo Loves Cookie

@Neo Loves Cookie Thanks! I thought I had, as I was certain I downloaded it when I downloaded V13. I checked, and I was on 13.01 or whatever, and I think I know what happened: I had downloaded a debug mod recently, as I was sick of not being able to get to the EV rooms and there was absolutely NOTHING telling me about when I could or when I was going to be able to buy the room cards from the AP store. I have the update, which now says I'm at 13.04, but I used the debug mod beforehand to get to gearen lab, as being where I was would cause problems. Now I'm stuck, can't get back to the sewers, and I'm pretty sure is New Game for me. Unless you or anybody else has any Ideas?

21 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

You can also use debug to go back to the sewers?

You can also try to load an old save. 

After the update I don't have the debug anymore, and I'm assuming that if I download and install the debug mod again it'll just revert to 13.01 again, initiating the same problem. I'll try it, but I won't hold my breathe. I'm also working loading up an old save. I'll try the debug mod again first, if that reverts the game to 13.01 like I think it will, then I'll go for loading an old save.

3 minutes ago, Ghalieger said:

After the update I don't have the debug anymore, and I'm assuming that if I download and install the debug mod again it'll just revert to 13.01 again, initiating the same problem. I'll try it, but I won't hold my breathe. I'm also working loading up an old save. I'll try the debug mod again first, if that reverts the game to 13.01 like I think it will, then I'll go for loading an old save.

I have debug mode and am still on 13.4. 

21 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

I have debug mode and am still on 13.4. 

Yeah, IDK WTF happened, but I got it all working, debug mod included. Thanks for all the help guys!! :-) (my comp isn't loading any emojis, :-( old school it is then.)